Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Yeah, I feel that way about the Duncan Distortion, but I also remember finding the Custom 5 to be just a bit too low-output when I had it, so I'm hoping the weaker coils and ceramic brightness/compression will offset each other - also, I dug it in the ever-popular Keith Merrow shootout!

New guitar rig :)

Peavey_6505_inpage.jpg

Mesa_boogie_4x12_oversize_diamond_plate.jpg

EF-MAX-OD808.jpg

DV016_Jpg_Large_150368_top.jpg

Hugeeeee tuner haha
bosstu_2_gal.jpg

228072.jpg

Haven't been able to crank it, but I like it already. Stock speaker isn't that bad, but I'm looking forward to hooking it up to the Mesa OS 4x12.

canon-eos600d.jpg

Canon EOS 600d with 18-55 and an adapter so I can use the lenses from my father old AT-1 slr, so also has a Tokina 35-105 and a 300. With the adapter I'll have to use them on manual and I won't get 100% the quality of the lenses, but free lenses are cool!

To quote Ice Cube, "today was a good day". You guys have far too much influence over my bank account:
MXL Kicker
mxl-A-55kicker.gif

Trying out a pair of SE Electronics RN17s, they sound gorgeous
se_electronics_rn17_sp_300.jpg

And just took delivery of my new Zilla Super Fat Boy 2x12 but yet to try it out
tumblr_m92jhiRKDx1qaqoi8o1_500.jpg

f1.JPG

f2.JPG

I took the plunge and bought a Suhr. Looks are about as plain as you can get, but...

Oh. My. Goodness. What an absolutely phenomenal instrument. Went to check them out on Saturday, and after playing this for about half an hour my cheeks actually hurt from smiling so much. Just went down and picked it up today and I feel like a little kid again.

f1.JPG

f2.JPG

I took the plunge and bought a Suhr. Looks are about as plain as you can get, but...

Oh. My. Goodness. What an absolutely phenomenal instrument. Went to check them out on Saturday, and after playing this for about half an hour my cheeks actually hurt from smiling so much. Just went down and picked it up today and I feel like a little kid again.

Which model is that? I've been debating between the S4, M5, or M8 models.