Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Score!
388912919217110045763.jpg

622863910217116108703.jpg

Picking this tomorrow. 1983 Marshall 1960B limited edition w/G12-65's. Fuck yeah!

You're really on a G12-65 kick there Burny - how would you describe them tonally compared to a V30 and T75?

Hehe. Maybe... I'm a fucking speaker/cabinet hoarder lol.

I'd say they are somewhere between a Greenback and a T75 which makes sense since they where created after the GB and before the T75.

They aren't nearly as scooped as the T75 and also smoother than the GB. It's hard to compare them to V30's. Their voicing isn't really

suitable for lower tuning imo. They are perfect for that classic 80's rock tone.

EDIT: I made a comparison a while back with your infamous Holy Diver DI's (or was it someone else's DI?). I'll try to find them tomorrow but I seem to remember they didn't sound that good. Didn't spend enough time dialing the tones...

EDIT2: Found it: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/2973685/G12-65vsV30.rar

Not me but my dad, some guy paid him for a job with a Glock 17 an AR-15 which he already has 1 of, and hes getting his .277 BAR back from a camo designer next weekend. I might get my pellet gun redone in some sort of red tiger type finish.

Bought a Royer R-121 from morpheusmultimedia on here. :kickass:
RoyerR121.jpg

Dude isn't that the third guitar this month? :lol:

hahah well... The deal fell through with the Mayones, and since they're an ESP dealer as well, I found out they had an M-II in stock, and decided to just get that instead of dealing w/ the hassle of the Mayo. I thought these were discontinued, and he gave me a smoking deal for the trouble, so I couldn't pass it up :)

By the way, EXCELLENT mic! I love the one we have at the studio I intern at.