little-big-muff-pi.jpg

neo-mistress.jpg

stereo-pulsar.jpg

Nothing real fancy, just some fun stuff to keep the hobby going:

ez-drummer-640-80.jpg

tooezxmetalmach_1.jpg

Kazrog_Recabinet3_Screenshot2_Tangerine_Zodiac.jpg

ZZ0E4ABC40hd.jpg

I was able to grab ezdrummer and metal machine both boxed and bundled new through audiodeluxe for $79. Couldn't pass that up.

~scott

Got an ADA MP-1 for just 125 €. I even got a new Mesa preamp tube with it, but didn't install it yet.
150662_510989728941403_258125760_n.jpg

I had to replace the output pot though.

I saw a grindy death band last year using one of these, fuckin amazingly brutal tone.

Picked up some EHX pedals

little-big-muff-pi.jpg

neo-mistress.jpg

stereo-pulsar.jpg

Nice I've the muff and pulsar here. Great pedals.

I've one of these on the way, should be here tomorrow. It's the Harley Benton one but they're the same thing, just a different name badge. 30€ new, insane! Also getting some power cables and all new patch cables and guitar leads to tidy up my live rig.

jf-14_1_.jpg

Not mine but my brother who lives with me is also getting one of these. I can't wait to play with it.
el_capistan_angle.jpg

Gone a bit crazy with guitar pedals over the last few months. Gotten 15 or so new pedals between my brother and me in the last year.

@Effigy - just because Cynic may used them doesn't mean that they don't suit grindy death metal ;)
I owned a ADA MP1 3TM and I was able to get pretty sick tones out of it, the lead player in my old
death metal band played some Suffocation riffs through (into a Engl Poweramp into an Engl 4x12) and
it sounded pretty awesome.
I actually saw a blues rock band with a guitar player that played the Ampeg VH140 and it sounded
nice, if I didn't knew that amp I never had guessed that it's the same amp you hear on Suffocation,
Dying Fetus and Misery Index records.

BTT:
Latest gas purchase, more or less, christmas presents actually:
- EMG 81 (a second one because it was pretty cheap) as starting pickups for my self built guitar
- Planet Waves Trim Lock Tuners

@Effigy - just because Cynic may used them doesn't mean that they don't suit grindy death metal ;)
I owned a ADA MP1 3TM and I was able to get pretty sick tones out of it, the lead player in my old
death metal band played some Suffocation riffs through (into a Engl Poweramp into an Engl 4x12) and
it sounded pretty awesome.
I actually saw a blues rock band with a guitar player that played the Ampeg VH140 and it sounded
nice, if I didn't knew that amp I never had guessed that it's the same amp you hear on Suffocation,
Dying Fetus and Misery Index records.

BTT:
Latest gas purchase, more or less, christmas presents actually:
- EMG 81 (a second one because it was pretty cheap) as starting pickups for my self built guitar
- Planet Waves Trim Lock Tuners
Well Cynics tone wouldn't work for death metal but maybe it has more gain than that, I dunno. I installed those Planet Wave tuners on my PRS and an hour later my Schaller locking M6 tuners arrived and installed those instead, sucks because I screwed new holes for the Planet Waves.

Anyone in the states interested in an 81/85 set? Don't know if its right to be saying that here but I really need the money now.

H-207.jpg

Flipped my red Schecter 7 (neck was too fat) for this beauty, a '99 ESP LTD H-207 - snapped this before I gutted all the electroniics, as the pickups and hardware were all rusty and scratchy, but it'll be up and riffing soon \m/