Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Nice I've the muff and pulsar here. Great pedals.

I've one of these on the way, should be here tomorrow. It's the Harley Benton one but they're the same thing, just a different name badge. 30€ new, insane! Also getting some power cables and all new patch cables and guitar leads to tidy up my live rig.

Not mine but my brother who lives with me is also getting one of these. I can't wait to play with it.

Gone a bit crazy with guitar pedals over the last few months. Gotten 15 or so new pedals between my brother and me in the last year.

Fuzz pedals are too much fun. And tremolos are great fun too

Dude I want to pick up all of those Joyo/HB pedals! They are so cheap and decent quality too

20130125_105355_HDR-1.jpg

I love how this Gibson looks

Can you tell a bit more what this specific model is named ? I can't seem to find it anywhere.

It's the Les Paul Traditional Mahogany Satin, with the scratch plate removed.

I was planning on changing the pickups but they sound beaitiful with my OCD.

I have 2 more cymbal stands on the way, the stand holding up the china is crap (used high end stands are so much better than new Chinese garbage) and I need to get that 2nd 16" off the arm even though that tama stand it's attached to is beast. I ordered one with a tom arm like the one in this pic so I can either run toms off the cymbal stands or off the kick. Not really sure which is better.

Tama rockstar w/ 13" tama metalworks snare
Powerstroke 3 tom batter (12"/16" in that picture, might add the 10" back in).
Evans G1 tom resonant
Aquarian superkick 2 batter/Evans Eq3
14" Quickbeat hats, A custom 16" crash, A custom 18" projection crash, Wuhan 18" china, 21" A custom rezzo ride.

photo-14.jpg

image.jpg

Bought a shitload of gear in the past few months, but i'm satisfied with everything i bought !

-Maxon OD-9 Pro boost/dist pedal
-mxr carbon copy analog delay
-sonic research turbo tuner
-voodoo lab pedal power 2 plus
-diago commuter flightcase
-aphex headpod 4 headphone amp