Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Just pulled the trigger on a pair of new midfields: ATC SCM 25 :D

rsplo42y.jpg

A couple of cool things from the corner thrift store...

IMAG0516.jpg

IMAG0281.jpg

$10 and appears to be unused. Studio munchies!!

Why not?

boxofrock.jpg

This little guy, for my ultra clean livingroom practice amp. I'm quite surprised by how good it is. It has a nice gradual break-up when going from soft playing to hard hitting, and the definition of the chords stays clear. It is very responsive to the volume knob of the guitar, so you can clean it up even on "high gain" settings. Another thing I find remarkable is that the tone knob on the thing sounds good from one extreme to the other.

The boost-side of the pedal is a clean boost, that gets pretty damn loud when turned up. Always nice to have. It is set AFTER the distortion side btw.

The thing is supposed to emulate a vintage Marshall JTM-45 with everything on 11. I don't know if it does that, since I've never played one of those, but I can confirm that it gives my little clean tube amp a very warm and lively character and it can make it roar. Gain-levels aren't for modern metal, but it does things like AC/DC, Zeppelin, Hendrix, etc, easily.
And finally, it works well together with other pedals, like a TS or even a Rat in front of it.

I spent a good hour playing with it and going through the functionality. I really feel it will speed up the editing process A LOT! I am not a "cool gadget" kind of guy. I am all about function before form, but from what I experienced at NAMM I really think this is going to deliver the goods.

I have carpel unbelievably bad, and I have to break every 15 minutes for 15 minutes when using a mouse. With this I can use my hands in an open position and with my braces on and not have to worry about taking so many breaks. The programmable shortcuts for single button access in stead of key commands is a god send for me as I have a hard time remembering all the keyboard shortcuts.

For me this is a god send. Tried the track ball thing, didnt work for me either. Mice just kill my right hand. As does typing all the time.

I have carpel unbelievably bad, and I have to break every 15 minutes for 15 minutes when using a mouse. With this I can use my hands in an open position and with my braces on and not have to worry about taking so many breaks. The programmable shortcuts for single button access in stead of key commands is a god send for me as I have a hard time remembering all the keyboard shortcuts.

For me this is a god send. Tried the track ball thing, didnt work for me either. Mice just kill my right hand. As does typing all the time.

I also had problems, cause I placed my arms wrong on the desk. Then the doctor told me to place the arm (including elbows) on the table aswell and this worked immediately. But I guess you tried that already.

Hard to say if it will work for you but this has certainly worked wonders for me: I've gone through a bunch of wrist supports and stuff without any relief, until I found a glove with built in wrist support. It worked well, felt much better, but eventually I noticed that (for me) the relief was not because of the support but because it was keeping my wrist warm! So I went out and got a wrist band, same kind as some guitar players like to use, but twice as wide (got it in a sports store, in the land hockey section I think) and I haven't had any problems with my arm/hand after that, can edit for hours, no pain.