Your latest G.A.S. purchases

EVGA GeForce GTX 780 SuperClocked ACX

950166.jpg

274.jpg

and

297.jpg

IMO his modded 991 sounds better than his (more expensive) extremely modded/self branded 991 so i saved $150 and got the uglier/better sounding sdc pair :D

Ha ha! I just picked up the EVGA SC 780 TI.

congrats man, BF4 should be absolutely playalbe with this!

i've been thinking about the TI also but it seems not really evidently faster.
i'd still buy it though unfortunately it's out of stock everywhere.

i was also thinking about to get the ZOTAC GTX 780 AMP version as i always had and loved ZOTAC cards
but it's out of stock also and the EVGA ACX cooling kinda made me curious :D

Found a D6 in mint condition at a pawn shop for $100, so I couldn't help myself. Also bought a 2nd SM7b and a 3rd pair of AT M50's. Not really required, but the prices were too good to pass up.

I bought the ath m50s too, the guys from sweetwater requested a scan of my ID and credit card both front and back for the order to take place. I was like, no guys I'm not sending pics of my credit card. After three days of e-mail chat with the sales engineer, I only sent the ID pics and the order is done. $149.00 is a good price for those headphones.

^ That doesn't sound like Sweetwater at all... I just ordered a DI box from them and a spare XLR Cable. Flawless transactions and a follow up call like usual. Hmmm

Audio technica ATH-M50s (sooo good, the bass response is awesome)
and Palmer daccapo reamp box (finally ill be able to reamp and record real amps)
DSC_0015.jpg

Had a good week trading gear.
First I traded a LP studio for a Marshall 6100 EL34 head.
Today I traded a Marshall DSL100 head for a USA made Charvel So-Cal.
Beautiful guitar.
Should get time to have a proper go of it over the weekend.
Same as this one:
Screenshot%202013-11-28%2022.54.52.png

Not very exciting, but I just got a load of Rockwool RWA45 to make new traps and superchunks for the new room I'm moving into in a couple of months. Moving in with my girlfriend so need to kit the new place out. Got a good price on the stuff, so quite happy. Hopefully going to make a video of the bass trap construction and general mix room fixer upper.

photo_zpscaa5d4e3.jpg