Your latest G.A.S. purchases

You MUST write a review thread on this sucker when you get it! I LOVE the isa stuff and have wondered what a more expensive model sounds like.

I got this thing is on its way to me right now:

Got a good deal on it and couldn't resist. These original 430 models apparently have both input and output transformers and sound closer to the original 110, or at least sound better than the later ISA stuff (Like the MKII). I have no idea if that'll be true in practice but i'm pretty happy to add a channel strip to my setup. I've been wanting to add some EQ to my tracking setup for a while, and the routing flexibility on this looks pretty sweet for both mixing and tracking.

apogeemic1.jpg

I am surprised. I am actually almost comparing this to my NT1, I will have to test it in good conditions later but it sounds really good for something that I intended to be a replacement for when I am not home. It is mega compact and had an apogee preamp integrated so all it needs is to be plugged to an USB port. I don't think it is good enough for a real recording but I am positively surprised.

audio-technica-ath-m50_1348044520.jpg

New for 105e, can't complain

Had to return the first one because of a rattle in the bridge. E-string also loved to snap all the time. Replacement still snaps the E-strings and has some cosmetic flaws, lovely QC! Guitar plays and sounds great, though!

mh-1000-et-blk-xlg.jpg

yamaha-hs5-587515.jpg

Bought M-50 (not that lucky with the prices here, I guess - 170€ for a pair, ouch!) and these babies:

JBL-LSR305PAIR.jpg

What I found really amazing about them is that they retain the same frequency response even when the volume is turned down rather low (applies especially to the bass range!). I originally wanted to buy a pair of D5s, but opted for these instead when I heard them in person. Don't regret the choice that I've made one bit.
Bi-amped 5" monitors for 310€ a pair? Getta hell outta here :headbang:

Got myself two new guitars yesterday :)

Fender Stratocaster Select (just blown away by everything on this, from the neck to the table, lockers and finish, wow)

gtr7.jpg
gtr8.jpg

gtr3.jpg
gtr5.jpg

gtr4.jpg
gtr6.jpg

And a stupidly cheap WSL AZ Les Paul (l gotta say I'm totally impressed by this guitar for the price I paid it, it feels almost exactly like a Gibson and looks pretty damn good).

gtr1.jpg
gtr2.jpg

Picked up the 6505, the Park 4x12, and the Marshall MC212 this week. I have some Eminence V12's going in the 2x12, and some GB12's going in the 4x12.

PhotoMar14114618PM_zps7376af26.jpg