Your latest G.A.S. purchases

32340590-2-440-SD-2.gif

@Christian: congrats for your new converter and monitor controler;)

@Eddy:You get a Marsha, that great;) I gas for one since a long time...
Nice shadow!! Now you need a ADL 670:D

@Ermin: hope this will be your last headphone purchase ever;)

Finally got to spend some of my tax return.

Shure SM57
IMG_0294.jpg

Proline Mic Stand
IMG_0293.jpg

Cakewalk SONAR X1 Studio
IMG_0292.jpg

Ibanez TS9 Tubescreamer
IMG_0291.jpg

Focusrite Scarlett 2i2
IMG_0290.jpg

Some Rack Toys, (Top to Bottom, cheapo Furman MX-8 Power Unit, Rocktron Hush Super C, TC Electronics G Major II, Alesis M-EQ 230)
IMG_0285.jpg

Now just getting the effects to play nice with the amp...that's the fun part.

Dude, I really don't understand why you haven't ordered an Earforce Two yet...you seem to own every other amp on the planet already ;)

For some reason it never caught my interest too much, and I never listened to them properly.
I know (from here) that you recorded some great sounds out of them but I've never listened to it :eek: :(
I remember that I went once to their website to know more about the amps but they didn't have an English version, thought about translating it but then just gave up... :eek:

I'm already waiting for some Boutique amps that I ordered a long ago and for now I won't order any more amps.

I think :D

NEED SAMPLES OF THAT MARSHA!!!!!!!!!!!
I got soooo much into hot rodded Marshall sounds lately...

I have a reamping service you know?
Just kidding :D
If someone wants to send me a DI clip I'll do a reamp with it.

Although I'm waiting for a solution for the amp because the Power transformer is buzzing too much and consuming too much power.
Even so it sounds very good!!!!

Eduardo what the fuck is wrong with you dude???
Or maybe the question is what the fuck is right with you and wrong with the rest of us? :)

What's right with me is that music is not my main job :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mikaël-ange;10169873 said:
@Eddy:You get a Marsha, that great;) I gas for one since a long time...
Nice shadow!! Now you need a ADL 670:D

Thanks
What I need is a pair of original Fairchilds :lol: :lol:

What's right with me is that music is not my main job :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: truth here. My job will probably give me in a mid-long term 5 times as much money power than if I jumped into music, as well. sometimes it's very VERY hard (there is no secret, well paid job are difficult and need sacrifices) and its future is uncertain, but then knowing that i could reach financial safety for life in the matter of 7-10 years makes it way worth it. I admire those of you who chose it for a living. I was lucky enough to be able to make a childhood dream real, eventhough reality is that the sacrifices it needs are tremendous and make it less fun and more stressful than expected (for now, the beginning), so I never asked myself the question.