Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Star-Mahogany.jpg

Just order a custom lefty from Warmoth

It's an Overwater by Tanglewood Contemporary Jazz 4

http://overwaterbasses.com/basses/overwater-by-tanglewood/

It came with pretty light strings, and I normally tune drop C so I need to grab a set of prosteels and set her up for that. Here's a quick clip I did with her, this is stock strings tuned to drop D so it's a little floppy. This is straight from my Axe Fx, no post eq, just a limiter to increase the volume a bit.

Last edited by a moderator:
^ and obviously he is a great player.. he'd sound good on a deer-ass... but great sound, yeah

@Rob w/the Trident Board: FUCK YOU.

hahahah, I'm SO FUCKING jelly. Good GOD do I want a Trident board SO BADLYYYYYY

Lol. We lucked out so much with it. The studio we got it from found an oldschool Neve console and they were not in plans to build a Studio B, so we snagged it for dirt cheap from them. I have worked on a lot of different big boards, even other Tridents, and this is hands down the best console I have ever used. I think the only other board I would pick over it would be a Neve.

GALLERY_REC0004723-000_4_images390.jpg

Fame Classic ribbon. Guy selling it to me used for 70€ with a stand and a pop shield. I'll be picking it up on Tuesday. From what I read it's the same as the T.bone RM700 ribbon mic. I already have a Rb100 and like it on alot of things so having another around will be great.

This year has been pretty good for me gear wise...I saved up a chunk of change from my tip to Iraq and heres what I go so far this year.

Randall RM100 Head
Randall KH1 Modual
Randall Plexi Module
Randall Treadplate Modual
ESP H308 8 string
ESP MH417 7 String
Boss Flanger (the old purple one)
Digitech X Series Chorus
Digitech X Series Reverb
Digitech Synth Wah Envelope Filter
Boss NS-2 Noise Gate
MXR Smart Gate
MXR Carbon Copy
MXR Phase 90 (vintage one)
Boss SD1 Super Overdruive
Digitech WH-1 Whammy
Behringer Monitors (Im not sure what kind they are, my wife bought them)
Dual Computer Monitors

And I got a great deal on every danelectro pedal made... A guy here in Seattle sold them to me for $75.

With that..... does anyone know anyone in the seattle area who can make a custom 3-tiered pedal board.