Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Second DBX 163X
KGrHqVk0E8J4EKPpKBPNcirpJQ60_3.jpg

Now I can run them in stereo. Shit got real.

Now im gassing for a 163 or two.
I see you're selling a few online (ebay and otherwise). Only reason I can tell is because the pictures use the same table and background :D

Now im gassing for a 163 or two.
I see you're selling a few online (ebay and otherwise). Only reason I can tell is because the pictures use the same table and background :D

Nah, I just found the picture in google images :p The ones on ebay are getting expensive. One guy is asking $250 for a "vintage" 163 eventhough the dbx says 163x on it :tickled:

Bought a fake gibson LP custom for a project guitar, not bad actually. Fretwork is pretty shoddy and needs some work but besides that its pretty solid. I have some plans in the works!

fake%20LP.jpg

:err:

Nice score dude!

Just buy a 3-tier keyboard rack but place pedal boards on it instead of keyboards. Just let it sit on the floor. lol.

Ya I was thinking about doing this, but since I am a huge Head and Munky fan I am going to do something similar to what they are doing/did, with the three tiered pedal board.

I am looking to buy a Rocktron Patchmate Loop 8 next so that I can switch channels on my amp, and turn effects loops on or off. MY pedal consists of 19 different pedals.

IF anyone knows of a pedal board company that can make a pedal board like that kind of V shaped thing that head and munky had please let me know. And if anyone is selling any pedals let me know... i collect them and currently in my collection I have about 57. :fu:

IMGP0732.JPG

Peavey Triple X cab. Not the greatest cab, but sounds pretty good actually. Not a bad deal for $150. Really well built, kinda surprised.
Might swap the speakers down the road, but they are supposed to be Peavey's take on a V30 apparently, only 100 watts. Sounding good so far.
I already have a Recto 2x12, but it's nice to have a decent 4x12 as well, even just to experiment with tones.

Andy Sneap likes the Peavey cabs, commented on a thread here about them a few months ago and said he thought they were pretty nice.