Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Christmas present from my girlfriend.

black-explorere-style-guitar-300x141.jpg

that's a strange loking amp eddie...oh wait...:D

:lol:
Didn't buy much amps lately.
I bought one in August last year that I'm still waiting for it and bought recently one that is a strange brand miss in my collection. :D

Not as nice as VocAlign but the software itself sounds really nice, so I bit the bullet...

What do you mean by not as nice as VocAlign?
Isn't Revoice an evolution of Vocalign?
Or am I missing here something? :confused:

It's synth action with a very slightly weighted feel - really solid and responsive, unlike most of today's keyboards that feel like spongy crap.
The only downside with the DX7 is the max 100 velocity, but that can be compensated with patch editing or a velocity modifier.

I know there are a lot of keyboards with the same Fatar keybed, but I like the DX7 because it gives instant access to 32 patches with a single button press.

I got 7 different keyboards, and this DX7 (and the korg 01W) have the best non-weighted keybed. I'm also digging the semi-weighted keys on my Kurzweil K2600 a lot, but it's a different key category.
Too bad it doesn't have an octave +/- buttons.

p1_uv1xbu1jn_so.jpg

Got this as a Christmas present. Super handy for me as I use a pedal based preamp already and this will be fantastic for rehearsals and for jamming at home. I'll still use a tube poweramp at for gigs and recording but this will still see tons of use. Also handy for simple bass and keyboard amplification in my house when we write.

Mesa slant OS cab w V30's.

Fucker's heavy. Literally.

Haha! My Mesa 2x12 is heavier than the previous Crate and Laney 4x12's I've owned. :loco: :lol: I've heard Orange cabs are just as heavy, but I definitely know what you mean about the weight of the Mesa's!