Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Impulse 49. Got a B stock model off sweetwater for $250. They are usually $350. It was in all the original packaging and there is nothing wrong with it at all.

1600-Impulse49_beauty.jpg

Countryman 85. Got it for 140 bucks off ebay brand new.

DT85.jpg

Raxxess 20U Elite Rack.

ERK2020B.jpg

Shure SM7b. Got it in like new condition in original packaging for $285 off ebay.

xohm5aeqy5m3pf3non8q.jpg

next up is an ATH-M50, audix quad drum mic pack that includes an i5,d6 and a pair of their condenser mics, ada 8000, acoustic panels and solder equipment so I can make my own cables.

Fuck you! I'm going to have you beat! Next up is a cloudlifter for my Sm7b, M50 headhphones, and a new soldering iron with helping hands. Well maybe I should get my car fixed first....

1375920_554722424583209_671953256_n.jpg

Kemper PowerRack + Line 6 Relay G90 Wireless + Behringer FCB 1010 (uno4Kemper) . I guess i am in love :D

Looks like an awesome rack, no clue how much the Kemper weights, but wouldn't it be better to
put the Kemper on the lower parts and the Line6 Wireless on top?

Maybe I'm to used to my old 60kg rack...

I guess it is ~ 7kg, the kemper and the Line6. But this way it is much easier for me to see the tuner on a small camibet, I am a tall man :D

Looks like an awesome rack, no clue how much the Kemper weights, but wouldn't it be better to
put the Kemper on the lower parts and the Line6 Wireless on top?

Maybe I'm to used to my old 60kg rack...

I guess it is ~ 7kg, the kemper and the Line6. But this way it is much easier for me to see the tuner on a small camibet, I am a tall man :D

around 7 kg should be no problem at all, the Line6 probably doesn't need loads of air like a tube
poweramp or something similar and at 1,94m I really know what you mean :D

Didn't think it was worth mentioning but I bought a 14" Stagg SH series China and it sounds surprisingly cool.

DV016_Jpg_Large_486109.914_14in.jpg

On the other hand I bought a Drumport Megaport... Complete waste of money. (not to be confused with the Kickport which is really cool)

I will mount it on a spare bass drum that I use as an extension and see how it goes.

5728044_800.jpg

kemper%20flightcase.jpg

One case for Kemper + controller + cables which means I can travel with the Kemper and my guitar by myself. It probably ended up weighing around 15kg and it has wheels so I can pull it along the ground like a suitcase.

^^^^ That's pretty legit. I really need a case or bag for mine. I'm not gigging, just taking it to studios/ home for work, but I don't want to pay $120 for their bag.

finally got my bass sorted out with the new pickups/routed out etc. It's a new toy! Sounds awesome. Lots of tonal options and it looks awesome! Seymour Duncan Quarter Pound Precision and Hot Stack Jazz

photo_zpsa914cf05.jpg

I'm so jealous of you guys and your Kempers!

Well I just bought 6 panels of 703 owens corning rigid fiberglass and some materials to make some acoustic panels. Just finished making a frame today. Can't wait until the fiberglass arrives.