Your latest G.A.S. purchases

is that the mid tower Jeff? That is what I am planning on buying. I just want to make sure it can fit any size mobo and a decent sized GPU (I Know you can move around the HD bays) I was thinking about the full sized tower but I think the mid sized would be a better fit for my small studio and easier to transport if needed.

Best-BAC-Pic.png

Pete's Place BAC 500 compressor.
Excited!!

Yeah, they're pretty easy if you spec them right, what case did you get? I find the most annoying thing about making your own computer is how ugly most of the cases are, I cheaped out on mine and it kinda annoys me cos its one of those horrible black with blue led monstrosities.

Get an NZXT H2. I have the white one and it's DEAD silent, with all the fan slots filled and it looks sleek as fuck.

is that the mid tower Jeff? That is what I am planning on buying. I just want to make sure it can fit any size mobo and a decent sized GPU (I Know you can move around the HD bays) I was thinking about the full sized tower but I think the mid sized would be a better fit for my small studio and easier to transport if needed.

I think so. It's this one:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811352020

And now I'm noticing it has a $20 coupon that didn't exist a week ago when I ordered it. Bullshit. :lol:

can it fit any sized MOBO? How about GPUs? I really would prefer this over a full sized tower.

hows the build quality? ive heard those are "firewood". structures and thy art is murder got rid of their acacia guitars pretty quick lol

hows the build quality? ive heard those are "firewood". structures and thy art is murder got rid of their acacia guitars pretty quick lol

this is my second acacia and my first 7 string, everything about it seems very solid to me! Plays amazing, sounds great and looks beautiful!