Your latest G.A.S. purchases

RND 511

aveny7uv.jpg

Nice! Are those CAPI modules VP28s or VC528s and how do they sound?

Fuck yeah. I see these once in a while on the Austin craigslist. Need to get one before the vintage bubble starts inflating on them. Actually my first amp in the early 90s was one of these.

Sorry to derail but I gotta comment. I see that was a badnit 65 for 65 euros? Steal!

Anyways I'm on the hunt for bandit 112 of the same/similar vintage. But I cannot for the life of me figure if the one pictured below is equipped with the Scorpion or the Sheffield. Besides being the resident amp at Sunlight, a bandit was used for most of the stuff recorded at Grieghallen too hehe. It would be kinda cool to have the early Burzum and Emperor tones at your disposal, even if that stuff wasn't any kind of tone heaven :lol:

53013_artist.jpg

Bandits rarely go for under 150 euros in my country (Bosnia). I should keep an eye out for one if I'm ever in the EU...

That looks sweet. I appreciate that Schecter is starting to make more of their cool guitars without the stupid fretboard inlays. Still kind of a bummer it doesnt have an evertune like the Washburn did, I havent played one yet (evertune) but I cant imagine it not being the best thing ever.

That looks sweet. I appreciate that Schecter is starting to make more of their cool guitars without the stupid fretboard inlays. Still kind of a bummer it doesnt have an evertune like the Washburn did, I havent played one yet (evertune) but I cant imagine it not being the best thing ever.

Yeah, I know exactly what you mean. I've been wanting a 7 again lately and this fits the bill; it was also $500 cheaper than the Solar, so I could realistically get an Evertune installed on it (which I may very well do, especially if they come out with the KM-6 later this year) and still come out even. The Schecter has stainless steel frets, too, which is a huge plus to me.

+1

they are definitively taking it into consideration, i just hope they really jump on the evertune wagon!

Woh! How much did that RNP mixer set you back?

It was a demo deal from vintageking, $7400 :cry:

The guys were awesome, when I told them that I've found a deal on Orion32 on ebay that had some free dsub cables included, they've replied "We'll give you those cables plus one extra" :) and that's $500 worth of cabling!

And as it turned out, it was way faster and $1200 cheaper for me to fly to NYC to pick that stuff up and fly back with this gear in my carry-on. Screw our government and its taxes, man, I don't wanna pay those guys for the fact that nobody produces that kind of gear here. :kickass::kickass::kickass:

And if you want to know how this setup sounds, it sounds like a hottest girl in universe telling you that you're the best man she had met in her life and that she wants your dick in her mouth RIGHT NOW. That how fucking sweet it sounds, man :kickass: