Your latest G.A.S. purchases

Photo%20Jan%2005%2010%2033%2007%20PM_zpsgyqryawz.jpg

Picked up a Two Notes Torpedo Reload and some Ownhammer IR's. Super, super cool toy

Bunch of shit
2016-01-11 18.04.07small.jpg

Radial Tonebone Dragster Load corrector. Interesting if you are using passive pickups.
MXR 108. Noisy, not very good for the price. Apparently I can mod it to fix it.
Ibanez SC10. The only chorus I ever liked. Super versatile.
Boss RE-20 space echo. Not too bad. Not a real Space Echo obviously.

Got a few new bits recently,

Mapex Black Panther Wraith Snare (probably the best snare I've EVER heard!) IMAG0785.jpg

One of these snare crashguard things:
750-CrashGuard_detail1.jpg

Orange Micro Dark Terror:

Fishman Fluence Moderns are on the way. Order arrived yesterday but they sent me gold instead of black!
41wCXDT%2BP8L._SY300_.jpg

Headphone hanger for live gigs so I stop knocking them to the fucking floor:
am-88940_1.jpg

Replacement headband for my ATH M50's as they've been flaking off onto my head for ages. Not as high quality as the originals tbh but it's good enough:
$_57.JPG

Reactions: mickrich
Just bought one of these. Hopefully it'll arrive in time for next weekend.

Fredman_Clip_002.jpg
Man I really fancy one of these (and maybe some of the XY/ORTF ones too) but I just can't bring myself to spent £15 on a clip when I've got a stereo bar that does the same thing with just slightly more effort! lol

I've just become inspired to get back into writing music again so I've recently bought a new computer, Reaper, and a Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. I've got almost everything else I need in terms of guitars/amps/guitar mics/plugins/etc, but I need a vocal mic. I don't think I want to spend the money on a Shure SM7B so I may buy a Rode NT1A in that pack where you get a pop filter, shock mount and XLR cable.

I can't wait to get stuck into it!

I have the Rode NT1A in my studio (exact same pack you mentioned) and I highly recommend it. Great mic, great quality. Won;t be disappointed so you can easily go for it :) Good luck with your goals!!!