Your Least Favorite Opeth Song?

I would've said The Funeral Portrait a while ago... but it really grew on me... especially the dual guitar solo near the end.

I really can't say. If anything it would be the cover Circle of Tyrants or Into the Frost of Winter... but even they're pretty cool. I can't really fault any one of their proper songs.

Requiem, because i know it is missing some really impressive shit, or maybe not, who knows how much there was to Requiem when the first minute or so of apostle was meant to be cut and was part of requiem..

I hate to say this about an Opeth song - but Dirge For November SUCKS. It starts off very nicely, but when it hits the growling and distortion it drones on in a repetitive, and very agitating, way. Then when the acoustics come back its boring...and it goes on too long.

BAD SONG!!

A while ago I would have said Nectar as well, but it grew on me and I love it now.

Now, now, everyone is entitled to their opinion.

The Amen Corner and The Leper Affinity are two of the best Opeth songs there are........

I really don't know how anyone could like them the least out of Opeths music......:confused:

Well thats your choice to make, but I can't help but say its a very bad choice.....

Hehe well I dunno maybe they'll grow on me one day :) Anyway, I LOVE Blackwater Park, every track except the opener. And I love every track on MAYH except The Amen Corner. I also can't understand that some of you said Dirge For November or Funeral Portrait, but it's all a matter of taste... hell, it's THE SAME BAND, it's not like I was a Linkin Park fan or something...

Hardly dare to say this of an Opeth song, but I guess there has to be one the least favorite. For me it would definitely be "still day beneath the sun" Don't know why, probably just didn't get into it yet.

now playing: Anathema- Lovelorn Rhapsody

Into The Frost Of Winter, because the appaling sound quality comes in straight away after The Apostle In Triumph. I can take Eternal Soul Torture because it comes in much slower, there's more introduction.

Moonlapse Vertigo.

There's just something about it that doesn't hit me. And then there was the time when it woke me up after I fell asleep to Benighted. That really pissed me off, so now I hold a grudge against the song.

*pathetic*

black rose immortal (it's perfect up to 5:50 more or less)...dirge for november (it would be perfect if we could erase that same riff in the middle)...bleak (it's a nice song, but the chorus repeats a lot)...

the rest is ok for me!

Black rose immortal?! Are you kidding? This is one of the best songs i've ever heard in my life!! I did not like the end though :D