Your nickname

My nick cames from title of Moonspell's first album. Maybe I have some kind of werewolf-fixation because I have werewolf-related banners, posters and shirts.

Btw, does anyone else like Wolf-movie (Jack Nicholson in leading role) ?

Humus is a Dutch word. Humus are the rotten leaves that you can find under the trees at fall or winter, and is used by the trees as a nutrician (this is very hard to explain this in English...) Maybe you know what I mean...
I first used it 4 years ago in my first year of highschool. We had a biologie-class and we had to put words at the right spot in a text. When the teacher started correcting, he asked one student at a time the answer. I said 'humus' (one of the reponses) at every empty spott and the teacher got really pissed because I said that about 15 times and he kicked me out of class. From that moment me and a friend always use Humus as a nickname. We also made some homemade compilation CD's with that name. If you see Humus or humus666 you can be sure it's me, my friend only uses humus or humus666 in his MSN-name.

My nickname? Oh yeah.... "lo" is because im from the lo Brothership. Only 9 over the world.... loFatboy, loCesar, loDreamDark, loPalero, loVampy, loAlon, loRuben.... and i cant remember the other one... Every lo chooses his own nickname. My name is Nando, my normal nick would be loNando.... but i use loWildChild cause my idol is Alexi Laiho, cause I love WASP's WildChild, and cause Im a WildChild

Hearse: does your nick have anything to do with filosofy or something like that? I was wondering because your bands name is Thales and he was an filosofian in the 1500 century(I´d remember so)

Well, I'm not sure how to explain it, but I'll try:

Some of you might remember a cartoon hero called He-Man. It was a serie in the 80's and there were also action figures and stuff like that. Well, there was a bad guy called Hordak, and he had captured two guys and turned them into half-robots. The other one then got the name Extendar, because he had the ability to extend his neck, legs and arms. Of course he managed to escape and then joined the Good Forces and fight among He-Man, Teela, Man-at-Arms, etc. etc.

So, that's where I got my nick from.. Some years ago I used Agathon as my nick, but I changed it because eveyone kept asking me "Are you the singer of Gloomy Grim?" But the funny thing is, when I took Agathon as my nick, I hadn't even heard about a band called Gloomy Grim. At the time I took it from my history book, where some ancient guy was called Agathon something. But well, now I'm Extendar and happy about it.

My nick is easy to explain: Zarok is an evil sorcerer in a Playstation game called MediEvil. Sinergy wrote a song about it (look at my signature). In the game he is the bad guy but in the song he wins.
I added the three sixes at the end of my nick to prove that I'm the most evil man in Germany and that everybody gets a lot of respect because I'm such an evil Satan worshipper. ;)

Thales was a greek philosopher, 800 before christ I think.
He developed the "Thales Circle", which says that, when there is a semicircle on a straight line, every point (P) on the semicircle you connect to the ends of the straight line (A and B), which are at the same time the endings of the semicircle, you'll get a right angle between A, P and B...

Hope you got it... :D It was a lot of vocabulary to look up :p

Originally posted by Warheart83
Hearse: does your nick have anything to do with filosofy or something like that? I was wondering because your bands name is Thales and he was an filosofian in the 1500 century(I´d remember so)

Thales of Mileto, man. The man that says world comes from water... (sorry, my head is full of fuckin phylosophy LOL)

Originally posted by Warheart83
Cool dude this Count Magistus, I took it as my new avatar:dopey:
not relavent to the subject, sorry...

lets see...my nickname.
back in the summer after freshman year, my friend and i decided to start a band. we had come up with dilemma, but i didnt like the double "m" so we dropped it off. as for the 1362, 13 is my lucky number and 62 was random, untill we discovered this later

13 backwards is 31.
31x2=62
62 backwards is 26
26/2=13
it also works for 1482 and (but thats just obvious aint it?)

ive used this same fucking name forever. why? because its easy for me to remember, and i like simplicity. although i do like my aim screen name
"zztopspsycohead" although i hate zztop. hey...its the product of being up way too late. whatcha gonna do