Your OCD.

S4R

gooey
Sep 7, 2001
.il.us
Share with us an obsessive compulsive disorder you have.

I am unable to stop myself from checking if the oven in my apartment is off. I check to make sure it is off at least 50 times a day.

i allways has to check if there is any music playing... u 'normal' ppl would probably think this is weird... but i just cant stop doing what im doing and listen.. 'cuz i cant hear it anyways, so i walk to the stereo and check... (did that make sense?? i dont think so..) :loco:

if i have nothing important to do, and there's no one working on the computer, so i have to be on the computer.

I've got something similar - I must always fiddle with the computer, even when I don't have anything specific I need to do on the PC...I can sit for hours and move files, rename files, make new folders, clean the hard drive, I am *very* compulsory about my hard drives, there must be a certain structure to it, I don't know what I'm doing really am I going craaaaaaaaaazy?!?!?!

Originally posted by Metalmaster
I've got something similar - I must always fiddle with the computer, even when I don't have anything specific I need to do on the PC...I can sit for hours and move files, rename files, make new folders, clean the hard drive, I am *very* compulsory about my hard drives, there must be a certain structure to it, I don't know what I'm doing really am I going craaaaaaaaaazy?!?!?!
well that is just sad
:p

Ever since all my stuf was nicked I'm constantly checking my bag is closed and everything is still in it :loco: .... Apart from that I listen to music, and talk aboutita worrying amount of the time. I even listen while watching TV at times :loco: And I sent over a thousand text messages last month :loco:

Most of the time, no matter where I am, sitting or standing .. I check if my wallet, my keys, my lighter, my cigs and my cell phone are with me. If some of these items is not in the pocket where they usually are, I may say out loud "where the fuck is my ______?!" instantly, and only after that check if it's on some other pocket :)

:loco: also have to check the net each time i can go on a computer

also, always looking if my keys and wallets are there, and so is my lypsyl :p

I dunno if I have any little OCDs.. I check my phone for text messages a lot.. but that's just because I'm really anxious to hear from the person who sends them.

For anyone who stares at his screen.. download Drempels from www.geissworks.com - It's an animated desktop program that runs UNDER your icons, and it's a lot of fun.

I highly recommend it ;)

becuz of my crap 4gb harddrive, i spend half of the time using computer deleting temp file and clean up stuff. and then organize everything so i can find everything in a flash. and improve the lok of the desktop. but any, i always sing along with the death vocal song and i have a hard time cuz everyone might think i'm crazy. and i check my spelling mistakes

I always obssesively check for my wallet, keys, phone, etc. wherever I am. Also, if I'm in wierd mood and can't decide what kinda music I'm in the mood for while driving, I'll put on CD's and change'em after maybe 20 seconds until I get to something I feel I can tolerate at the moment.

Checking if my car is locked, checking if my handbrake is on, checking if i left the cd player going in my car, checking if i wound all the windows up in my car, checking if i've got my keys with me once i've locked my car...

Locking the doors to my house, closing all the windows in my house.

Changing guitar strings, cleaning my guitar, buying guitar-picks

repeating repeating myself. repeating repeating myself.

Also, i obsessively refer to myself by my name... It's never "I feel this", it's always "Kegan feels this"

check it out... i have an mp3 folder... inside my mp3 are band's folders... inside those folders are album folders... and inside those album folders are songs.....

IN THIS FORMAT --- Band Name - Album Title - 00 - Song Name

everything capitalized or not capitalized when needed.....