Your random joy of the day

Me and my girlfriend found a new place to live, a house we are gonna rent.
This will be my first house that will be my own (we have lived in apartments before).

Here is a video tour of the place http://www.vimeo.com/28057072
The big room upstairs will be mine alone for music relating stuff, so gonna treat the hell out of it with traps and so on :D

Moving in on oct 20th \o/

just learnt today that i don't have a tumor or anything else like that in my neck which has caused me distress all year, plus all the tests showed that i'm in fact in a very good health, which is strange considering my lifestyle.

i generally seem to have a huge phobia of something being wrong with my system. i seem to fear that a battle with something very serious would be something i wouldn't be able to win. these test made me feel a lot better though.

My joy of today is seeing this thread exists.

Reading all the good stuff is awesome.. new guitars, no cancer, paycheck's . BADAMN!

Do you do neck excersises or rolls before gigs? I found this to be extremely helpful!

no Im usually too busy selling the tickets to peeps that haven't got them yet, preparing my gear and warm up my voice before gigs.
I'll implent warming up the neck the next time and see if that helps though, thanks for the tip!

Got Star Wars Complete Saga Bluray Set and Battlefield 3 as birthday present from my gf and her brother. Hooray!

just realized that christmas is pretty soon, so my avatar fits again :D STRIKE!

Strat relic project is almost finished, wrote a new song yesterday and there's a good chance
that I finally get a job! And there's also a good chance that I finally get the complete Star
Wars saga, it's on my wishlist for a few years and everybody ignored it!

My son slept from 9 PM to 6.00 AM, with only one interruption!

After one month of horrible nights I finally slept more than 4 hours!
I am not a walking dead today! Nobody's gonna shoot my head from his window... yeeeehaaau!!

My girlfriend bought me Dark Souls limited edition for the Ps3. I took it, stared at it, looked up and said: "we don't have a PS3".

Her reply: "you'll have one next week if you finish your thesis".

FUCKIN WRITING FRENZY, 20 pages to go!

I fucking love everything I've seen of Dark Souls, I've wanted a PS3 since it came out, and I can't thank my girl enough for motivating me to get this monster done.

just sanded down the neck for my relic strat project, getting new strings on monday and vintage white
pickup covers, kluson nickle tuners next year and new nickle bridge saddles, just awesome, gonna post
some blues rock stuff next week :D

first "real" gig in a few days, in a metal bar with people who might actually give a fuck about our music!

we're playing with two bands that are almost black metal(just proves the point, you need to know the right people to get to play gigs, nothing else really matters) so i'm not sure how we'll fit in being melodic death metal, but we're going in hard and hope someone likes it!

slightly worried about the backing tracks we have, my worst fear is that the plug in the ipod becomes a bit loose and the click track starts coming out of the PA. this happens to us at rehearsals when i'm using my iphone to play the backing tracks. i guess the connector in the iphone 4 is just shitty or something, plugs don't seem to connect to it tight enough. so we're going to use a dedicated ipod, hope everything goes all right!