your real names?

well, its time to reveal my true identity too,

my name is.... Vaughan Smith

its welsh, pronounced "vawn"

my name is Kristian... dont like it to much toh...

and by the way the Akerfeldt thing... when we scandinavian ppl are writing the A with a sircel over in english we usyalle writes aa.. here in norway anyways..
'cuz that has the same sound as the A with a sircel over it.. dont know if u ppl from out there in the word(harr harr) say it like we do tho

Lina's right.. it's my favourite female name.. Kickass!!

;)

Mine is...

Jeremy Hood

I have no middle name, honestly! If you don't believe me, I'll scan my birth certificate or something. My sister also has no middle name.. our parents didn't want us to dislike our middle names, so we're allowed to make them up as often as we like! :D

P.S. Yes I get teased about Hood. I get.. "Will you marry someone named Robin?" and "Little Red Riding Hood" and "Boyz n Tha Hood," etc etc.. hilarious. I also got a lot of shit in 93 when Jeremy by Pearl Jam came out. Mostly because of the video, in which a misfit student commits suicide in front of his class.. yadda yadda..

I'll leave you be now. Bury this thread!!

Christian, ...

i like my real name. Some of my so called Black-Metal-Fellows seem to have a problem with pronouncing it. They are all traumatized ... :heh:

What Frodnat means, well I don´t know. Maybe you know ???

Originally posted by Frodnat
Christian, ...

i like my real name. Some of my so called Black-Metal-Fellows seem to have a problem with pronouncing it. They are all traumatized ... :heh:

:lol:

Everybody knows what the real name of Vargie Vikernes is ? That's right ! Christian !

D Mullholand
---------------------
NP: Camel - Mirage

well my first name no one calls my that so I won't bother wasting anyone time. Everyone calls my by my middle name which is Timothy, and every now and than I have friends that call my Timmus which I think sounds kinda cool and it kinda fits me. Well sorry for wasting your time see ya

My real name is Mikael A. -rustymetal Someone ought to lay you out over their knee and give you an ass whooping, boy! You don't play like that! Anyways...what's the harm in a first name? That's funny if it is that though. I mean, I don't doubt that someone has the same first name and a last name that starts with an "A"...just funny that it was let go.

Obviously I was joking. :p My real name is Russell

Reactions: Blackspirit
Johannes Molz. and it's not djo. its more like yo-hunn-ess whereas the yo lacks the common u-component, just the o. ;)
and now, everyone, read out loud my last name. Thrice. seemingly a very different task:loco:

For those people who would know -- is the Å in Swedish pronounced the same as the Å in Finnish?

I pronounce Mikael Åkerfeldt's name as if it were a Finnish name but I'm just wondering how similar to the actual way to pronounce it that is.

As for me, my name is Alex William Gear.

Bleah...