Your username...

Mine was derived from a saying that I read in Bruce Lee book.

"Nothing is the world is as yielding as water;
Yet in attacking the firm and inflexible nothing triumphs so well."

This is the way that I would like to live my life!

Originally posted by OneFootBlaster
mine is- OneFootBlaster, because I play drums and when I do a blastbeat- I use only "one foot" get it? None of this bicycling- double bass drum blasting... OneFootBlast!!!

wow, you must have a godly fast foot :)

My nickname is quite self-explanatory... comes from Moonlapse Vertigo. The name kind of intrigued me at first.. I didn't know what the hell it meant, but soon i started associating it with enogmatic, blue, nature/fantasy kind of atmosphere or scenery and in a way that's kind of how I feel/am (sorry if I'm not making much sense) and so I decided to use it as a name.

My name came from some lyrics i wrote a while ago, because i was interested in chaos and disorder,,,and i think that alot of this world is just chaotic and life is the study of chaos. I entitled my work entropy and decided to keep it as my forum name.

Anyone see the movie "Troll?" :lol:
..thats where I got mine from.
Theres a part where the Troll turns a midget into an elf, picks him up and says, "Welcome brother elf."
Pretty funny.

I know several Rosa's here at work. I thought you were a she too. O'well. We all bleed red. I notice that happens a lot. I think Spike was another one. The last avatar change threw me off. You don't always remember everything someone says on here. I liked Black Heart's (I think it was Black Heart) approach to it. Changed the title to "I'm a girl, dammit!" or something similar. :lol: My names from the book The Sunbird.

Originally posted by Rosa Negra Imortal
Mine is just Black Rose Immortal translated to portuguese. It was my icq's nickname and it used to be a problem because everyone thought that I was a girl, a gay and stuff :mad:

Don't worry, people usually think that i'm a boy...!
In italian you'd be "Rosa nera immortale", quite similar to portuguese!