Your username...

dreaming neon darkspot

natures' retard
May 13, 2002
in times of grace
Lots of you have very interesting usrenames and,just for the hell of it,I'd like to know where they came from,like if there's a story behind any of them,or if they're from songs or whatever...please share...
Mine is from the Nevermore song,"Dreaming Neon Black" and then Darkspot is my nickname.It was either Dreaming Neon Darkspot or Larah,which is another one of my nicknames(one of my friends took the "u" out of my real name,Laura,and added an "h"at the end).

Originally posted by Rosa Negra Imortal
Mine is just Black Rose Immortal translated to portuguese. It was my icq's nickname and it used to be a problem because everyone thought that I was a girl, a gay and stuff :mad:

I have to say that I initially thought you were female as well... :erk: Sorry...

My user name comes from the first part of my forename ('Russ'), the first letter of my surname ('D') and the style of music I like best ('metal'), only you have to say it all fast so that the 'D' turns into a 'T'. This was how I got my nickname when I used to play football.

Originally posted by Rosa Negra Imortal
Mine is just Black Rose Immortal translated to portuguese. It was my icq's nickname and it used to be a problem because everyone thought that I was a girl, a gay and stuff :mad:

What the fuck!? You are male?

Sorry...maybe that was a bit rude...I just thought that you were female...woops :guh:

i made some drawings inspired by opeth songs, so i am the opethpainter. someone looked for them, because thought that my nickname had a sense, and they were right.

Well basically my nick is my 'tag' as some people would put it. Yes, I enjoy and endure in the illegal art of graffiti, and IMO, and many others, I'm not too shabby at it. Once I get my scanner up and running, I'll post some pieces I have done around the joint.

Also, after a while all my mates just started calling me Dvoters, so I thought it would make me feel more comfortable when people here call me by it, seeing as I have left all my mates behind in Aus :bah:

\m/

A mixture of a Tool reference to the song "Ticks & Leeches", and the fact that I feed off of people, and need other people, yet I cant stand them in the same sence.

My username is the name of my band in Colombia I know the band already exist but I didn't kne back then, is devil from the north he was like a freedy crueger he feed his self with nigghtmares of childre and he at nights he use to come for the children and eat them, like a history to children for them to behave.

No.....

Ragnarok is the so-called "Twilight of the Gods" in Norse mythology. It is when Odin was killed by Fenrir, Thor was killed by Jormungand, and everything else except two of Odin's sons and two of Thor's sons, and two humans was killed. My signature is an excerpt from the myth of the Ragnarok. The myth of Ragnarok also tells of how the new world began after all the old gods were destroyed.