Your views on Slipknot?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the article it also said in their earlier days they kept a dead bird in a jar and huffed it for good luck before shows.

Didn't Dead do that?

Anyways...
I used to like Slipknot back in the day, but as time went on, they just became annoying shit. Something about the guitars annoys the piss out of me. Corey Taylor should quit that shitty band and stay with Stone Sour, where he can make quality rock music and not be a retard.

:lol: Do you seriously believe that shit?

That reminded of when I was in middle school and everyone made up all kinds of retarded rumors about Marilyn Manson. Like how he had a couple ribs removed so he could suck his own dick and whatnot. :lol:

:lol: I don't know if its true or not, it was till one of the most bizarre things I have heard a person doing. But I'm pretty sure a few of the members got in the band through some dumb act of violence, they seem like those kind of people. :lol:

I'm 14, and, like every other STUPID kid who doesn't know anything about metal and just does what other people do and think they're cool, i love slipknot.
Lots of people think slipknot are rubbish, shit and shit.
But what do you think? Metal? Nu-Metal? For show? Shit?
Also, who here prefers Mushroomhead to Slipknot?

I believe it's mandatory that you get butt raped by the entire UM user list for starting a thread about a "non-metal" band in the general metal discussion. Bend over; I would be lying if I told you this was going to be easy.

I just remembered the interview where one of the members claimed that Slipknot was the heaviest band ever. :lol:

Slipknot are not bad. I certainly don't like them as much as my favorite bands (which are all true metal), but I like them better than almost all non-metal (including Led Zeppelin hehehe).

Slipknot sucks man, I'm in the same age range, and you need to listen to some Skinless, some Devourment, Wormed, Mortician, fuck slipknuts!!

Slipknot sucks man, I'm in the same age range, and you need to listen to some Skinless, some Devourment, Wormed, Mortician, fuck slipknuts!!
Yeah Slipknot sucks and so does Mushroomhead, but gj recommending totally sucky bands he should listen to instead. Why don't you recommend actual good music instead. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.