YouTube Vids

and go figure they sound better than 80% of the hard core bands I've played with

kid hardcore band:lol:

Attention White Suburban Kids: Stop Wearing Your Hats Backwards And Keeping The Sticker On Them. Not Only Are Backwards Caps Gay, But You Don't Even Know One Player On The Team Who's Hat You're Wearing. Stop It.

end rant

Last edited by a moderator:
That is a really neat concept for a show, but, look at what we have so far...

We all know the REAL Sara Conner was the best

I think the Original Jon Conner is also the best (and btw, he would have been the best guy for the job also because he is still not old at all, he looks even younger than he is, he has that screeechy voice, and he has gotta be dying for work because none of us have seen him since Detroit Rock City)

No Arnold. Even though he is a shit actor (and a shittier Politician) he is still the one and only Terminator.

It's on Fox.

So hopefully I'm wrong and it kicks ass because I do think it looks promising. And fox has produced a few gems in their day (Married with Children, War at Home, Family guy etc)

Vince theres no way the show CANT go wrong. First off Jon Connor never went to fucking highschool. He went to middle school, Then the day Jon met the T-800 (is that right T-800?) He pretty much fell off the face of the planet. They even explain in the 3rd movie How Jon never went back to school after he made out with the chick from the 3rd movie, while they were both in middle school.

ALSO why the fuck is Jon whining about leading an army in the tv show trailer? Didnt his mom and him already go through this? They just dont have any basis for the show. They didnt even do the research at all. its fucking dumb. a fan made short would make more sense then this shit.

Well I was just giving it the benefit of the doubt ;)

But I do agree with you.

Dude, we need to have a Terminator 1 and 2 night SOON! I wonder if the Colonial in Pville will be playing either of them soon

sorry if this was already posted...!

Last edited by a moderator: