YouTube Vids

aawwwwwwwwwww man! The "genuine article!" That is classic! Both literally and figuratively!

Dave, not cool. You know how I feel about clowns.

If I am ever in a nursing home when I am an old man, and a pack of clowns shows up, they better be there to kill me. Because if not, I will do my best to make sure I kill them.

I remember seeing that a couple years ago. FREAKY. Watching it walk reminds me of that crazy bunny midget lady guy that dances...

And it's really fucked up that that thing "knows" how to catch itself when it's pushed.

I defiantly think the robots are gonna turn on us.

you guys, just take the part of the URL that comes after the "=" sign and put it in the youtube brackets "[you tube]paste the end of the URL here[/you tube]" buy be sure to remove the "" and the spaces. In Seawall's case;

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad somebody called Mancia out. I never knew he was stealing shit like that, but, I never really thought he was all that funny. It's like comedy central said "Well Dave Chappelle bailed on us, we need to find someone who uses really racial humor to stir up some trouble" and presto - A mexican with a microphone.