Zanex

Fuck...2 major passings in such a short time.

May my condolences be with the family and friends of both Vitek and Zane. I cannot say i knew either, but they were part of the metal community and are worth mention for it.

Both respected and highly missed individuals.

UM regular or not, this is a loss for all.

R.I.P Metal brothers.

jesus will, that list in your signature ... it's just crazy to realize that we've lost so many people from this board in such a short time.

yeah, those guys have found eternal peace ... they should all still be here, though, damnit.

Wow... my girlfriend lives close to Lexington, I was probably no more than 30 minutes away from him today. I wonder it the relatives would be confused if I showed up at the visitation?
if there was a friend of his who informed everyone on the board of his death, i'm sure the family wouldn't be against neverboarders showing up to offer condolances

jesus will, that list in your signature ... it's just crazy to realize that we've lost so many people from this board in such a short time.

yeah, those guys have found eternal peace ... they should all still be here, though, damnit.

Also that Ethereal Sadness/Renske(?) girl, but that was a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago.

Also that Ethereal Sadness/Renske(?) girl, but that was a lonnnnnnnnnng time ago.
there was some controversy with her, too, wasn't there?

about a week after we were told she diedof a brain tumor, someone came by saying she'd actually killed herself and there wasn't any news of it because her family were important or some such ... then some other guy started posting stuff about how she was a complete bitch, all kinds of drama