Zodiac Signs

Thank you, ct. And yes, kids, according to American Gods, it IS possible for Satan to be good friends with the Norse pantheon, two entirely different religions.

NoLordy Capone said:
Thank you, ct. And yes, kids, according to American Gods, it IS possible for Satan to be good friends with the Norse pantheon, two entirely different religions.

word

NicodemiX said:
according to some chinese zodiac thing apparently I am a Buffalo or some shit.

look at me look at me I'm Profanity look at me...!!!

"that's interesting"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font]

[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]1915, 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999
[/font]
[font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
People born in the Year of the Rabbit are articulate, talented, and ambitious. They are virtuous, reserved, and have excellent taste. Rabbit people are admired, trusted, and are often financially lucky. They are fond of gossip but are tactful and generally kind. Rabbit people seldom lose their temper. They are clever at business and being conscientious, never back out of a contract. They would make good gamblers for they have the uncanny gift of choosing the right thing. However, they seldom gamble, as they are conservative and wise. They are most compatible with those born in the years of the Sheep, Pig, and Dog.
[/font]

They can harness their abundant energy constructively, tempering their self-confidence with shrewdness and their ambition with magnanimity toward others provided they like them. They relate to fellow workers only as leaders and can be blunt to those they dislike to the point of cruelty. In fact they are not above expressing vindictiveness in deliberate cruelty. They are too demanding, too unforgiving of faults in others, perhaps because they are not aware of the shortcomings within themselves, and extravagantly express their self-disgust in unreasonable resentment against their fellows. They do, however, make excellent friends, provided that their companions do nothing to impugn the honor of which Scorpios are very jealous. Part of the negative side of the Scorpio nature is a tendency to discard friends once they cease to be useful, but the decent native is aware of, and fights this tendency.

The Scorpion
October 24 to November 22

[size=+1]Traditional
Scorpio Traits
[/size]

[size=-1]Determined and forceful
Emotional and intuitive
Powerful and passionate
Exciting and magnetic
[/size]

On the dark side....

[size=-1]Jealous and resentful
Compulsive and obsessive
Secretive and obstinate
[/size]

Scorpios tend to be evil to the mighty ram...the ram must do its best to handle the scorpy situations but the scorpies tend to sting the ram..the ram then rams them in the butt..

:)

wow Karmic you are....up early?

well Angel, the Capricorn is depicted as one of two things...the plain old goat or the fishgoat...
capricorn.gif

Reactions: ForbiddenAngel
Maharet said:
wow Karmic you are....up early?

well Angel, the Capricorn is depicted as one of two things...the plain old goat or the fishgoat...
capricorn.gif

Tell me more........................................................