2000 Decibel forum-meeting

Just thought I'd mention that Thyrfing will fill Amon Amarth's
spot at the festival! :eek:) Pretty smooth >:eek:) This really makes
me want to go, but I'm still having some doubts... I seem to
not want to go to any festivals at all this year, except for
the Inferno... ;oP

I'm confirmed.. It will be great to see Vintersorg live again.. First this consert, and later this year "The focusing blur", it can't get any better..

The danish class one, the pilsner, is the equal of the swedish mellanöl, with classic brands such as "Carlsberg Hof" and "Tuborg Grön".

Actually it is called "Grøn Tuborg" :D.

Btw. are beers still expensive as hell in Sweden? Maybe I should bring my own supply, if I decide to go to Decibel.

anderZ said:
Actually it is called "Grøn Tuborg" :D.

Btw. are beers still expensive as hell in Sweden? Maybe I should bring my own supply, if I decide to go to Decibel.
Beer are, always has been and always will be expensive as hell in Sweden... Why do you think Swedes always go on vacation in Denmark or Germany???
tongue.gif

:cry: You are all SO lucky!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean that! I start exams on the 16th of May and there is no chance for me to get to Sweden.....

I know what I am talking about when I say that I want to move to Scandinavia. Nothing of these happen in London except of standard bands that have lost their power... :cry:

Have fun then......I will have to wait 1,5 year for that, when I will be moving to Stockholm

:cry: