2000 Decibel forum-meeting

hehe........HELLcome Pontus, you finally could register then!? Great!
You're right, we haven't planned anything so far. I know nothing about the surroundings of the festival, I planned to trust my friend Phyros who will hopefully be of some help. Still haven't seen much from him lately since he was just moving. What about the others that are going to be there? Any suggestions? I'm sure we'll arrange time and place for the meeting within the next two weeks. Just hang in there.
I will hopefully be in Bengtsfors also a day earlier btw.

Yeah, welcome Pontus.
I am going with a friend with the festivalbus from Malmö, and I think that it was supposed to arrive in Bengtsfors at 12.00 as well.
I am also hoping for some guidelines for Phyros, but as I have understood, it is not a very large place. We should have some kinda code-word so we know how we are... :)

NP: Arcturus - Painting My Horror

It's no problem finding me though, I am going to have a Vintersorg longsleeve Till Fjälls shirt on. I am going to camp on Dalslands Camping och Kanotcentral so you probably gonna find me there...

Thanks, I feel very welcome here, I wonder why :D

Pontus.B said:
It's no problem finding me though, I am going to have a Vintersorg longsleeve Till Fjälls shirt on. I am going to camp on Dalslands Camping och Kanotcentral so you probably gonna find me there...

Thanks, I feel very welcome here, I wonder why :D

Damn Pontus! You´ve just spoiled my plans. I was going to wear my Till Fjälls LS at 2000 Decibel!
Hmm...guess I'll have to wear the cardigan with deers on it, that my grandmother made for me...
supergrin.gif

haha, nah.....I don't have one :p
I will most likely wearing the V shirt with the logo though..... but since there will probably tons of V shirts I doubt this will be the best way for us to recognize each other :D
But well.....we even managed to meet in Wacken, so Bengtsfors won't be that much of a challenge I reckon ;)

Yeah, thats a big problem.

We just got to hope for phyros to save us all :rofl:

Hmm, if someone want a ride from Gävle or nearby I have one seat left in the car, the cost would be 300sek for a seat to and from 2k dec.

Staffan said:
I'm going there by bus from stockholm, I think it will arrive about 12.00 or something. I'll be in the front row on Vintersorg. That's one thing for sure

How can u posible be in the front row of both vintersorg and night in gale :D:D:D:D

hehehe.......did he claim to be in front row at Nightingale's set as well? :D
I'm certainly also looking forward to see Nightingale but V does have highest priority :)
And I'll tell Phyros to get here some time next week to enlighten us in regards of meeting point.

Staffan said:
I'll be standing in the front on nightingale from the beginning and on vinterorg I'll maybe in the first line but the second... I'll be ruthless in getting there haha

du får mygla dig fram

The magic date is closing in...
So glad that I finally ordered the ticket. BTW, does anyone know if you get a reciet or similar in the mail? Cause I haven´t got any yet...

So... I'm not going! hehe... Even though I've sort of known I
wouldn't go I've hoped :eek:) I can't see it happening now, cause
I'm too worried about my ears + there are some other gigs in
Norway coming up in May :eek:)

I think it is different in Sweden, I can order my ticket on internet and then get it from a (Gamble) shop, those who sell Keno and horse race stuff (ATG). I just go there and I pay the 260sek and I get the ticket from thier ATG machine...

Well, I´ve already paid for two tickets (one for a friend) for almost a week ago and I still haven´t got anything in the mail. The thing is that we paid for the bus up to Bengtsfors as well (since we live so damn far south...)

Draugen said:
Well, I´ve already paid for two tickets (one for a friend) for almost a week ago and I still haven´t got anything in the mail. The thing is that we paid for the bus up to Bengtsfors as well (since we live so damn far south...)

Pleas be patience, the ticets will arive when u least expect it!!