2000 Decibel forum-meeting

Why is nightingale before vintersorg??? Thats not good...

Staffan said:
Opeth came to UK this year *jealous*
I'd prefer an opeth show over all these three bands, and still they're all in my top ten band list

Have Opeth ever been to Sweden? I bet they have!! But, the problem I have is that Vintersorg isn't coming in UK. Why? Maybe he could answer this question. but I think I know....It is that these kind of bands, like Vintersorg, are on the stage only to some well selected countries! And I would be kind of sad if Vintersorg decided to come in UK. Not that I would't have gone to see him but after this the chances that he would change get bigger. Because of the fans. And funs in England are not like Swedish ones! This is why I have to move to Sweden. Cause everything is very different there. And this is why I am jealous right now!! :Shedevil: :cry:

Fourka said:
And I would be kind of sad if Vintersorg decided to come in UK. Not that I would't have gone to see him but after this the chances that he would change get bigger. Because of the fans. And funs in England are not like Swedish ones!
Actually, I don't get your point. :confused:
How and why would V change??

Gaunerin said:
Actually, I don't get your point. :confused:
How and why would V change??

Like many other bands that when it comes to fame suddenly you listen Dimmu Borgir sounding like Korn. And all because this is the music they listen to here in UK most.
I don't think that V is gonna change though.And if V change then it would be for something better and not as the usual way... Otherwise, I would stay in UK waiting for him and other similar bands, but no...I prefer coming in Sweden

I hope you got it know.. If Dimmu Borgir didn't help you enough, then maybe Paradise Lost?

Anyway, everything is excellent with mr V and I always want to go to Sweden....and if I could go to 2000 Decibel I would be soooooooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry:

Fourka said:
Have Opeth ever been to Sweden? I bet they have!! But, the problem I have is that Vintersorg isn't coming in UK. Why? Maybe he could answer this question. but I think I know....It is that these kind of bands, like Vintersorg, are on the stage only to some well selected countries! And I would be kind of sad if Vintersorg decided to come in UK. Not that I would't have gone to see him but after this the chances that he would change get bigger. Because of the fans. And funs in England are not like Swedish ones! This is why I have to move to Sweden. Cause everything is very different there. And this is why I am jealous right now!! :Shedevil: !:cry:

They've been here in stockholm and played one time for 6 years and it was 18 years limit :Shedevil:... They are playing on hultsfred this summer but there is no way I'm possible of going there, it's easier to fly over to england... but my fucking parents won't let me go since I'm just 16
grumble.gif

Staffan said:
Opeth came to UK this year *jealous*
I'd prefer an opeth show over all these three bands, and still they're all in my top ten band list

You know what? I was thinking the exact same thing!!!
Opeth have played in the UK _so_ many times now I
am getting ready to move!! Hehe... Neh, not really! >:eek:)

Blackspirit said:
You know what? I was thinking the exact same thing!!!
Opeth have played in the UK _so_ many times now I
am getting ready to move!! Hehe... Neh, not really! >:eek:)

I have a perfect idea!! We could swap places!! I like Norway as much as I like Sweden!! What do you thing???? :D

Fourka said:
Have Opeth ever been to Sweden? I bet they have!! But, the problem I have is that Vintersorg isn't coming in UK. Why? Maybe he could answer this question. but I think I know....It is that these kind of bands, like Vintersorg, are on the stage only to some well selected countries! And I would be kind of sad if Vintersorg decided to come in UK. Not that I would't have gone to see him but after this the chances that he would change get bigger. Because of the fans. And funs in England are not like Swedish ones! This is why I have to move to Sweden. Cause everything is very different there. And this is why I am jealous right now!! :Shedevil: !!:cry:
First your problem is that Vintersorg isn't coming to UK and then you would be kind of sad if Vintersorg would decided to come to UK? This is kind of paradox!

Any musician developes with years...
I don't think he would change in a bad way with fame!!!

Also I have to say British fans are not that special... You have as much nice fans as other countries and as much morons as other countries... Shit happens in any country

Might should let ya know that I know U.K. well....

Morgana said:
First your problem is that Vintersorg isn't coming to UK and then you would be kind of sad if Vintersorg would decided to come to UK? This is kind of paradox!

Any musician developes with years...
I don't think he would change in a bad way with fame!!!

Also I have to say British fans are not that special... You have as much nice fans as other countries and as much morons as other countries... Shit happens in any country

Might should let ya know that I know U.K. well....

Well, I didn't say that I would like Vintersorg to come to UK! I said that I would like to move to Sweden and see him there! I am not staying in UK anyway. I am just studying here...I'm not British!

And as for the British fans, well, I totally agree with you! I am talking about the morons ones. Unfortunately, there are many here in UK and because London is kind of a center of "rock star" bands that come in UK and are concerned just for money and fame, they change in a bad way because of the many bad fans UK has. For, example if you go to a metal pub in UK you will listen to Korn, Slipnot and Linkin Park. So, as I said before Dimmu Borgir sound now more like Korn than Bleck Metal that used to be.

Finally, I agree again with you that Vintersorg will not change in a bad way. And of course if he comes to UK I won't say that he will change but that the chances of changing get bigger. Opeth, for example, have been to UK so many times but because THEY ARE COOL they haven't changed and they won't.

I hope you got my point now. Maybe I didn't explain myself very clear in the beginning.

Fourka said:
I have a perfect idea!! We could swap places!! I like Norway as much as I like Sweden!! What do you thing???? :D

Hehe... we got a deal! Now I just have to talk my beloved
one into moving! >:eek:)

Seriously, if it wasn't for the fact that there are so many
great bands in Norway I might have been in the UK already....

Fourka said:
Well, I didn't say that I would like Vintersorg to come to UK!

??? Actually you wrote this:
Fourka said:
But, the problem I have is that Vintersorg isn't coming in UK. Why?
Fourka said:
And I would be kind of sad if Vintersorg decided to come in UK.

So I just repeated what you said and add what I think of it:

Morgana said:

Would be great if you say straight out what you mean, so people understand you right...

I have read the thread.

So I want to join you guys at 2000 Decibel if you allow it...

But I have not seen that you have organized anything about the meeting place or time, maybe I did read to quick...

I am going to Bengtsfors on the 16 because otherwise I have to start driving 5 in the morning, and I won't do that. So I should arrive in bengtsfors about 4-6 that afternoon(16-may), so if any of you is there then you maybe wanna chat and drink some beer with me and my friends (I am the only of us that likes Vintersorg :Smug: ).