2004 line up

Trace

New Metal Member
What a fanastic line up... BLOODSTOCK ORGANISERS .. you should be very proud of yourselves!

CHILDREN OF BODOM
SONATA ARCTICA
PRIMAL FEAR
BALANCE OF POWER
EDENBRIDGE

all we need now is After Forever for Saturday! above primal fear please!

You missed out fucking threshold man!
They are the best band playing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
anyways this line-up is looking great...Missed balance of power and Threshold in 2002 for some reason which was dissapointing but now i'll get to see them this year :)
Edenbridge should be great.....obviously!
Primal fear and Sonata Arctica will bring a lot to the festival aswel....two great bands!
Children of Bodom will be great to see live....i've not heard a lot by them but i like what i have heard. Not a fan of that style of singing but i think they do it well! lead guitar work is amazing too :)
all in all it'l be a great weekend!

i think i seen infobia in 2002 for a bit...my girlfriends at the times sisters mate new the band and travelled to bloodstock with them so she wanted to see them.lol they were good like!
i ordered my ticket the other week....my mate said he wanted to go but he got paid off at work but i ordered the tickets anyways...guess ill be paying for him if he dont get a job but at least ill still get to go! £300 is well worth it to me...and i mean what else could i spend 5 days pay on?? nothing thats better than bloodstock!

Last year the special guest slot was the one that Blaze occupied, which was the main support behind Saxon. However I'm hoping that it's not a Brit band that headlines the friday this year. I'm hoping for Gamma Ray or Hammerfall.

Well I would like to see Hammerfall there aswel!
But to me Threshold are one of the most underated metal bands out and i think they would fully deserve the headlining slot more than anyone else on the Friday! They are my favorite band on the bill so far and to see them for as long as bloody saxon played for last year would be amazing!!!
come on threshold :p hehe

In a mail I got from the organiser the other day (after I sent them one begging for Threshold to play a while back) it said they were "no. 2 band on Friday" - so unfortunately that may not give them the headliner position, although they should no doubt have it!

Theshold are a truly superb band but if you compare them to the status of the saturday headliner and last years friday headliner then i'd say that they make an excellent second band but aren't quite headliner material yet, at least for a festival of this calibre. I'd love to see Gamma Ray as the friday headliner though, that would make my weekend. One of my favourite bands, saw them at 02 and they were superb. Sonata Arctica have already been confirmed so i'm ordering my ticket this week, but Elvenking or Finntroll playing the darwin suite would make my weekend. I'd also love to see White Skull though I fail to see where they'd fit in on the bill. And what about Rage? I think they'd also make a great friday headliner, one of the most underrated bands out there at the moment, their last album soundchaser was one of the best rel;eases last year.

Shame but to be expected I guess. Children of Bodom, so finally a band ive asked for (well 2 years ago) is gonna play! Now all I need is Haggard (great band) or King Diamond and it could be the best gig of my year

Fintroll are NOT playing BS04 (they confirmed this to those of us who wanted to pay extra to get them over) and Elvenking are a bit big for the Unsigned fest that the second stage is becoming (which IMHO it should be, more exposure for these bands)

Annihilator......Destruction or Testament!!!!!!!

i rest my case! :p