25 Metal Albums Everybody Should Own?

┼Victim of the Night┼;6596696 said:
Sorryyyyy.....

But ok, I promise you I'll try to see if I can get into this band more. It's a promise... and then, I'll let ya know. :)
Do it for you ;)

Man, this song is SO great, I listened to it for the first time when I was higly stone, lying on my bed.. The chorus and the solo are demential.
Yeah. Pink Floyd was my weapon of choice in my puberty years, when I was into weed.

SteveAwesome: I'm distressed by me being the only one to mention Judas Priest

actually i wanted to put ram it down and screaming for vengeance but just run out of numbers... :erk:

shredtastical: lol @ slayer
lol @ helloween
lol @ NEW ensiferum
lol @ metallica

WTF dude... lol at metallica and slayer... ok slayer, but fucking metallica... don't have old ensiferum... but suprisingly your shiting around this thread but i don't see any where your list... don't even care actually :Smug:

_DJ_british_motard_: lol @ you trying to judge other's taste

:worship:

I'm tired... Only 20, ok, maybe tomorrow I will add the remaining five.

1. Arch Enemy – Doomsday Machine
2. Black Sabbath – Paranoid
3. Borknagar – Quintessence
4. Cannibal Corpse – Kill
5. Children of Bodom – Hate Crew Deathroll
6. Children of Bodom – Follow the Reaper
7. Ensiferum – Iron
8. In Flames – Reroute to Remain
9. In Flames – Soundtrack to your Escape
10. Iron Maiden – Powerslave
11. Lamb of God – Ashes of the Wake
12. Meshuggah – Nothing
13. Metallica – The Black Album
14. Mnemic – The Audio Injected Soul
15. Norther – Till Death Us Unites
16. Pantera – Cowboys from Hell
17. Sentenced – The Funeral Album
18. Sinergy – Suicide by my Side
19. Slayer – Reign in Blood
20. Slipknot – Vol. 3

I must admit I already cried listening to Pink Floyd. And, yes, I was stone :lol:

One time it was in a show at college. There's a cover band from there that play like 2 times a year, and, seriously, I can hardly find difference with the real band.

(But oh my god, I was totally high that night.)

EDIT: Yeah me too I don't understand why people don't like them, in my mind hey are the band that should be the most respected on earth, but I know that's not everyone who agree with me.

But I know that people who don't like them just find them boring because they are too slow... That's actually a bit sad.

Yeah me too I don't understand why people don't like them, in my mind they are the band that should be the most respected on earth, but I know that's not everyone who agree with me.

But I know that people who don't like them just find them boring because they are too slow... That's actually a bit sad.

I completely agree. It seems almost ridiculous with all the metal bands trying to get heavier, faster, and harder when they forget it's about the music sounding good.

I completely agree. It seems almost ridiculous with all the metal bands trying to get heavier, faster, and harder when they forget it's about the music sounding good.

"Good" is subjective though. What one doesn't like, another may.

If one enjoys their music heavier, faster, and harder, and they think it sounds good, then the music has done it's job for that person.

I just can't understand that someone doesn't like Pink Floyd, haha. I really suggest that you take 15 minutes of your time in the evening and only sit down and listen to "shine on you crazy diamond". Don't do anything beside!

I'm a bit surprised that you don't like them, I had thought that especially you like them!

I rarley listen to them, don't even have any. My brother has all their albums, and used to be a massive fan, but his room mates would play his Cds non stop last year, so he hasn't put any on in years.

Sabbath is early doom metal, actually. Listen to the first three albums and you'll see what I mean.

Pssshhtt! Don't bother lecturing me on Sabbath :cool:

I woudn't consider them really Doom metal, then again I don't listen to Doom so I wouldn't know for sure. I still just see them as classic rock, back then there was no Trash, Black, Doom, or anything.

Oh: @ the Frenchmen...
Animals..Meddle... <3 :p

I rarley listen to them, don't even have any. My brother has all their albums, and used to be a massive fan, but his room mates would play his Cds non stop last year, so he hasn't put any on in years.

Pssshhtt! Don't bother lecturing me on Sabbath :cool:

I woudn't consider them really Doom metal, then again I don't listen to Doom so I wouldn't know for sure. I still just see them as classic rock, back then there was no Trash, Black, Doom, or anything.
It's tHrash :)

see, now that's the problem with metal heads these days. I mean fuck all that bashing, I bet you listened to some of those bands like Slipknot and Korn when you started listening to metal so cut them some slack.

see, now that's the problem with metal heads these days. I mean fuck all that bashing, I bet you listened to some of those bands like Slipknot and Korn when you started listening to metal so cut them some slack.

I actually didnt. I listened to Metallica obsessively for 7 years. Limp Bizkit is the only embarrasing teenage album I own.