3:20 of Lake Bodom from TW

Dude its proboally an improvisation...
I dont have TW on at the moment but in the case of improvisations, make upyour own part.

BodomiC, please tell me the exact time, at 3:20 there is no figure or something. Do you mean that at 3:26 (sweep, arpeggio or whatever), or the "figure" at 3:29/3:30? Do you have the mp3 or the CD? I have the CD, maybe the time on the mp3 is another...

it is a technique called "Shaking Notes", you do hammer-ons and pull-offs between two frets, say 10 and 12 on the g string. while doing this you take you trem bar and press and release it moderatly, just enough to make it sound like a space age laser gun. http://personal.inet.fi/koti/sami_anttila/tricks.html
more tricks and techniques found at the above site.

Thilo thx, its from a usuall mp3 from Kazaa, as I cant afford myself to TW nowadays still. The time is exact 3:20 and his doing the thing bobvex just explained, its cool, thx guys both, for yer attention :)

bobvex Im sorry, but this cant be what you were talking about, it just sounds different, I knew that trick before, and its not just it, so plz...

HELP :D

Thilo, its this mp3 where the firts 3s are fucked up with some sszszszszszssz or sth.

BodomiC said:
Thilo thx, its from a usuall mp3 from Kazaa, as I cant afford myself to TW nowadays still. The time is exact 3:20 and his doing the thing bobvex just explained, its cool, thx guys both, for yer attention :)

Good to see that you are sponsoring the band for their hard work! :bah: Which song? Warheart it self or ? Swedish people usually do not tend to be dense but it is early in the morning for me!!! :lol: I probably will know how to pull it off but I need to know what it is that is being pulled off. (no sexual things are being implied here, get your ugly head out of the gutter :D!!!)

dude, I really cant afford myself to get TW, all other albums I do have and Im pretty happy with that, not everydody is some bloody rich motherf... who can buy everything he wants... :)

Now :D This is a mp3 "Lake Bodom Live Tokyo" which has a damaged begening, and the moment Im aksing for starts excactly at 3:20 of that mp3, its the last part of improvised solo, during that soft "a" break.