4 Americans killed in Libya

I think something far deeper went on here and its definitely tragic and hits home for me because my younger sister works for the US State Department. She used to be stationed in Morocco, but now is living in London with her husband who works for the British embassy.

I dont think Islam is a savage religion, its the thugs that hide behind it using murder and violence as part of their agenda to further their grip and control.

Things are starting to look scary, with protests, violence, and the attacks on American Embassy's in numerous middle eastern countries. I think Billy said it best in 1985: "Fuck the middle east, there's too many problems..."

and now we know Obama and his admin were watching the attack in real time, had the means to take out these anuses and did nothing [except go to bed so he'd be refreshed for his trip to Vegas, to party with Jay-Z and Beyonce the next day]. for 2 weeks the Coward-in-Chief lied about it and blamed it on a video. he even had his goons go in in the middle of the night and arrest the guy who made the video, KNOWING this man had NOTHING to do with what happened!

have we had enough, yet?

^ hey Sue, where have you been to blame Hurricane Sandy on Obama?
Just admit you hate blacks

@Sue NoloContendere ...

Coward in Chief = Obama
You need to switch to decaf.

I don't know if you know about or recall the Vietnam War?
But I'm sure you remember George W Bush and Richard Cheney of looking for WMDs fame,
we'll send 1000s of our mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children to Iraq to be put in harms way,
to find these WMDs, I believe none have been found in the last 9 years.
The following are the facts ...
During the Vietnam War when George W was called to serve/fight in that war
even though the were no openings in the Texas National Guard, somehow he
was accepted in the Guard, some say daddy George H pulled many strings to get him in.
BTW the only record of George W ever showing up to do his Guard duty was to have his teeth capped.
While 10s of 1000s of Americans were being killed in Vietnam, George W got a nice smile.
What was Dick Cheney doing during this War? Well he was in college, when he was called to duty,
friends of his at that time said he was going to run, not walk to Canada.
But low and behold he got a college deferment , not 1 deferment, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5.
2 deferments during the Vietnam War were unusual but 5 are beyond belief.
To me its looks like these 2 were/are the real cowards.

^ hey Sue, where have you been to blame Hurricane Sandy on Obama?
Just admit you hate blacks

:kickass::worship:rock::worship: Thank you!!!

Hey Suzie Q, I was wondering, are black people still measuring your parents drapes, or did they come in and take them already?

@Sue NoloContendere ...

Coward in Chief = Obama
You need to switch to decaf.

I don't know if you know about or recall the Vietnam War?
But I'm sure you remember George W Bush and Richard Cheney of looking for WMDs fame,
we'll send 1000s of our mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers and children to Iraq to be put in harms way,
to find these WMDs, I believe none have been found in the last 9 years.
The following are the facts ...
During the Vietnam War when George W was called to serve/fight in that war
even though the were no openings in the Texas National Guard, somehow he
was accepted in the Guard, some say daddy George H pulled many strings to get him in.
BTW the only record of George W ever showing up to do his Guard duty was to have his teeth capped.
While 10s of 1000s of Americans were being killed in Vietnam, George W got a nice smile.
What was Dick Cheney doing during this War? Well he was in college, when he was called to duty,
friends of his at that time said he was going to run, not walk to Canada.
But low and behold he got a college deferment , not 1 deferment, not 2, not 3, not 4, but 5.
2 deferments during the Vietnam War were unusual but 5 are beyond belief.
To me its looks like these 2 were/are the real cowards.

And how does it make you feel inside to see and hear on the news that Hilliary Clinton was before the UN saying that Syria has WMDs, and US forces should be mobilized to take care of the threat?