5 bands you're THANKFUL to have SEEN at PP

In no particular order:

Pagan's Mind (the whole reason I started coming to PP)
Ihsahn
Amorphis
Therion
Nocturnal Rites

These are bands that will never ever tour the US regularly if at all.

While Heaven Wept
Amorphis
Ihsahn
Therion (twice)
Orphaned Land (twice)
Freak Kitchen (twice)

Edit: I had to put in Amorphis. They played one of, if not the BEST sets ever on the PPUSA stage. I don't know if I'll ever see them again (here or otherwise...I certainly hope so), but I remember being overwhelmed with how good they were when they headlined. How could I have forgotten?!

So many other great sets, but these are tops.

Honorable mention goes to bands who I will likely never see again unless they (unlikely) return to PPUSA: Iron Savior, Diablo Swing Orchestra, Mercenary, Enchant, Mustasch, Nocturnal Rites, Raintime, Pagan's Mind, Haken.

1 - Conception (How can anyone list anything else as #1????)
2 - Pain of Salvation
3 - Ark
4 - Stride
5 - Seventh Wonder

Mine were *mostly* chosen from a "they're no longer around" or "probably would have never had the opportunity to see them otherwise" perspective.

Honorable Mentions: Power of Omens, Redemption, Circus Maximus, Zero Hour, Vanden Plas, Superior, Haken, Enchant (who didn't make the Top 5 *only* because I got to see them at BARfest (twice) before PPUSA).

EDIT: Can't believe I forgot Haken and Enchant on this list...

1 - Conception (How can anyone list anything else as #1????)
2 - Pain of Salvation
3 - Ark
4 - Stride
5 - Seventh Wonder

Mine were *mostly* chosen from a "they're no longer around" or "probably would have never had the opportunity to see them otherwise" perspective.

Honorable Mentions: Power of Omens, Redemption, Circus Maximus, Zero Hour, Vanden Plas, Superior

+1 on the Conception remark

1. Conception
2. Sanctuary
3. Threshold (with Mac R.I.P)
4. Crimson Glory
5. Edguy

1. RIVERSIDE
2. Haken
3. Vanden Plas
4. Circus Maximus
5. Crimson Glory

Sadly I started coming to the fest the year after Conception :(