5 bands you're THANKFUL to have SEEN at PP

Oceans of Sadness (since they decided to call it quits)
Therion
Diablo Swing Orchestra
Mercenary (with the lineup they had at PP 7)
After Forever

edit: had to switch Freak Kitchen with After Forever. GorillaBoy reminded me that they broke up too so that makes their show that much more special.

Iced Earth (w/Barlow)
Kamelot (w/ Michael Erikson, Charlotte Wessels, and Tommy Karevik)
Freak Kitchen
Mercenary (with the lineup they had at PP 7)
Vision Divine

Therion
Conception
Nightwish
Superior
Voyager

Most of those are because they are unique shows that aren't likely to happen again. (With the exception of Voyager, hopefully.)

Wow, tough to pick just 5 but here are mine:

PC69
Freak Kitchen (twice)
Raintime
Vanden Plas (main stage and acoustic)
Amorphis

I'm sure these will be added to my list after this year:
Serenity
Kingcrow
Redemption

Ihsahn - One of my musical heroes....never thought I'd see him perform without spending incredible amounts of money.

Amorphis - One of the first bands I ever listened to with 'death growls' and a continued favorite.

Virgin Steele - A band I didn't give a rat's ass about going in and came out a HUGE fan. One of my favorite sets from PP history.

Therion - Had no clue who they were the first time I saw them and, to this day, that set remains in my top 5 sets from any band ever! Their second PP show is also in my top 5, and I'm not even a huge Therion fan....

Stratovarius - The band that introduced my (at the time) metal n00b self to PP. The rest is history.

1. Jon Oliva's Pain - One of the most fun sets I've ever witnessed.
2. Ihsahn - Probably of all the bands I've seen, he is the one band I definitely thought I'd never see live.
3. Brainstorm - While I only saw them the second time and people were disappointed due to some issues, I still enjoyed the set and they were probably THE reason I went that year)
4. Riverside - Probably my favorite of all the prog bands I've seen at the fest.
5. Crimson Glory - Not a perfect set, but I'm glad I was able to witness this one of a kind set.

The bands I am most thankful for having seen at PPUSA:

After Forever
Epica
Therion
Tarot
Delain
Freak Kitchen

Just couldn't narrow that to 5. There are definitely others that I am very glad I got to enjoy that I wouldn't have had the chance to without PPUSA, but these top my list.

Edguy (Set at PP III is still my favorite set ever at Progpower)
Nocturnal Rites
Brainstorm (Both times)
Gamma Ray
Pagan's Mind

Like others have said though, these are just 5, I could probably list about 10 more easily.

Sanctuary
Therion
Devin Townsend
Jon Oliva (in all capacities JoP/womd/solo)
Voyager