A letter to share

kittybeast said:
perhaps Andy is mistaken for Bo Bice....
andy100.jpg

Bo
bobice.jpg

It must be that little "soul patch" that's confusing them!

Andy, remember I am your friend.... :tickled:

ROTFFLMFAO! :lol:

We love ya Andy! :D 'tis just a joke

ROFLMAO This thread just gets funnier as I read on. I wasn't expecting to see a Peter Steele pic, much less next to Urban. And after comparing Andy and Bo, I think we've found our winner.

That reminds me of the time earlier this year, when I met a friend for dinner while visiting DC, where we convinced the wait staff at the restaurant that I was the drummer for Paul McCartney when he played the halftime show at the Super Bowl. My friend told them that and I just kind of shrugged it off since I am not a good liar and they fell for it bigtime.

Tommy

In between playing with bands, I was the emcee for a travelling women's oil wrestiling show, a blast of a gig. We rented a luxury tour bus and did shows all over the country. Four long haired guys in a 45' tour bus loaded with strippers who were in the show. Everywhere we went, people would ask us who we were. We quickly learned the best way to play that angle was to not choose your 'identity', but rather let people guess who you were, then just agree with them. That way they believe everything they dream up. We got free dinners, drinks, t-shirts from clubs and concerts on off nights, limos, etc. Signed autographs on cocktail napkins, denim jackets and breasts, took group photos with our 'fans', you name it. The best was when we hit a strip club in West Virginia and the manager thought we were Meatloaf's band, so he roped off half the club and made a giant VIP area just for me, the promoter, and the guy who played the referee in our show (thinking we were the backup band), while we kept telling him Meatloaf (our bus driver) was very tired from touring, and may or may not come inside the club after his nap.... food, drinks, free dances, whatever we wanted.

What a blast.

Some people mistake a friend of mine for Gene Simmons, even though my friend actually looks exactly like Messiah Marcolin.

The Residence Inn and the Mariott Suites are also both close to the venue. The Courtyard is on the other side of the freeway, I believe.

Ahhhh....Chinese Buddha. Where I went and saw Mike Terana "holding court" one year, and last weekend I saw Roy Khan sitting on the ground outside talking on his phone. And to think, they only have a giant photo of Mick Jagger inside ;)

booB said:
The Residence Inn and the Mariott Suites are also both close to the venue. The Courtyard is on the other side of the freeway, I believe.

Yep indeedy.

It's also famous as the only hotel in the Southeast ever to "eat" a guest.

Seems that years ago, during a heavy rainstorm, a sinkhole in the parking lot opened up, swallowing a lady in her car whole. She was killed. (The City of Atlanta eventually had to address the damages.)

Ruthven said:
Ahhhh....Chinese Buddha. Where I went and saw Mike Terana "holding court" one year, and last weekend I saw Roy Khan sitting on the ground outside talking on his phone. And to think, they only have a giant photo of Mick Jagger inside ;)
Actually the picture is of ick Jagger...the M is MIA. :D