A NEW OPETH DVD IN LONDON..??.....MIKES WORDS...!!!

i think if they start tampering mike will pull the plug straight away. he doesnt seem like a guy whod take any shit. but i dont think a 3 album (or however many) deal was a good idea... keep it short and then sign on for more if you like it i reckon.

my dream setlist for this event

Baying of the Hounds
Bleak
Patterns in the Ivy 2 (will never happen)
Beneath the Mire
Death Whispered a Lullaby
Isolation Years
Dirge for November
Wreath
Blackwater Park

i hope they use very few songs that were on lamentations. however, since RR has yet to buy Opeth's other albums, it'll be hard not do repeats.

+1
:headbang:

crap. I really need to see this live! I LOVE that song. why isn't it gonna happen?

Because it's only Mike in the song (I think he does both guitar parts), so the only two people playing live would be Mike and Peter, the rest of the band would just be standing about.

intersting found this on rr site: The special-edition CD/DVD of Ghost Reveries (featuring the bonus track "Soldier of Fortune," the entire album remixed in 5.1 Surround Sound, and a 40-minute doc of the makings of the LP) is in stores now, and the band also filmed their November 9th show at the Roundhouse in London for a possible DVD.

looks like the dvd will be released on rr.

intersting found this on rr site: The special-edition CD/DVD of Ghost Reveries (featuring the bonus track "Soldier of Fortune," the entire album remixed in 5.1 Surround Sound, and a 40-minute doc of the makings of the LP) is in stores now, and the band also filmed their November 9th show at the Roundhouse in London for a possible DVD.

looks like the dvd will be released on rr.

Where in that quote do you see anything about a RR release?

The concert was filmed in HD-res. Yay.

zomg, air it on Rave HD, please :D

I've only seen the channel show two metal related concerts rather than the standard set of rock/country bands.. Buckethead and Dream Theater.. so it'd be awesome to catch Opeth in HD :)

It's good that it's officially going to be released. I may sound like I know nothing of the dvd information, but is the entire roundhosue gig going to be on there? and back in november some were saying that the gig after that would have parts included as well. This information probably yet to be confirmed, but I'm just wondering if anyone knows more of this.

Come to think of it 10 month is a long time from a DVD is recorded till its out. But I guess the SE GR took about a year too.

I just cant wait :erk: