A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

@Wolftribe: Yeah, that's what I'm getting at. Although I do have two 4x4s now so....guess it wouldn't be as bad as when I had a Miata. :loco:

@ AssMagnet: I don't use any. Try some different amounts and see what works best for you.

Cool...thanks. I'm off. My plan is to get some JD for those nights when I must guzzle and something higher end for a more refined night of debauchery. I've got a few different bottles in mind based on this thread...great to know I can come here for good info on ALL my vices. :kickass:

@Wolftribe: Yeah, that's what I'm getting at. Although I do have two 4x4s now so....guess it wouldn't be as bad as when I had a Miata. :loco:

hah yeah my little Subaru sedan doesn't handle very well in the snow. Add that to the fact that any decent sized snow storm pretty much halts traffic in RI. The last big snow storm, a commute that normally takes me 45 minutes took 5 and a half hours. I hate winter.

Cool...thanks. I'm off. My plan is to get some JD for those nights when I must guzzle and something higher end for a more refined night of debauchery. I've got a few different bottles in mind based on this thread...great to know I can come here for good info on ALL my vices. :kickass:

Including wiping methodology. RC is the key to total deviance and possibly holds the secrets of the universe.

My car is in the shop... (someone hit me a week ago, big wreck, I'm fine...)
so I'm driving a rental now, and it's this HUGE Dodge SUV 4X4 and I swear this car is so big
I feel like I'm looking down on everybody on the road...
wierd.