A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Can do.
I just smoked half a La Gloria Cubana Serie R. It was the strongest cigar I've ever smoked. I honestly starting feeling a little sick.

Maduro, eh? Potent bastards. I had a La Flor Dominicana Ligero that whopped my ass last weekend, stronger than either the LGC or the Rocky Patel Edge. Not sure my taste buds have recovered yet.

I saved the half I didn't smoke for another day. Might be too strong for my tastes though

I really like them, but I find they aren't the best cigar to go with Scotch. They don't balance right. I think for something like that, a Montecristo or a Fuente Hemingway is about the best speed.

Maduro, eh? Potent bastards. I had a La Flor de Cano Doble Ligero that whopped my ass last weekend, stronger than either the LGC or the Rocky Patel Edge. Not sure my taste buds have recovered yet.

just yesterday I went to meet with a new client that owns one of those hand made cigar shops ... 3 dominican guys were sitting there rolling them throughout my time there ... everyone in the shop was smoking and it was the first time I felt sick just from cigar smoke. how do these fuckers smoke all damn day?

i can take the occasional puff with some good bourbon/cognac/scotch but thats about it. I dont understand the fascination with cigars. They taste like burnt ass that doesnt leave your mouth for days.

It's snowing here, and I just came back in from my back yard, where I watched my pooch plays in the snow, with a glass of Laphroaig.
It was lovely. I love it how when it snows, it actually feels "less cold"

Of course you realize by "this cold" I actually meant the horrible illness I'm enjoying right now :lol: I love you Karen.