A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

I tried to find some swill on the way home from work tonight and I'm not very good at picking out the crappy stuff. I ended up with some Bulliet bourbon which isn't all that bad
woah i actually had some Bulliet Bourbon on this night as well. i was out at IRON CHEF MORIMOTO's restaurant in Napa for my buddy's birthday. had some fantastic dinner and some Bulliet, tasty shit!!

message from my church on FB

Glenfiddich Cask of Dreams is coming in this week, I can’t wait to see what’s inside. A rather pricey dram to say at least, but certainly very limited, and long awaited one. Stay tuned for more details.

started at 12:30 today. keg of Green Flash IPA and we are roasting and smoking various beasts such as pig, peacock, turkey, lobster, etc....its gonna be a looong fuckin day

GrandTasting-2012.jpg

TG-Jan-26-2012_01.jpg
TG-Jan-26-2012_02.jpg

Have any of you lads ever come down with whiskey dick? I ask, as this new supp I'm on has given me stim dick. I'm sure Ken knows what I'm talking about. Popped a dose yesterday and it was as if I just spent 4 hours in the pool. Thankfully drive is not effected. Drink up lads.

:lol::lol:

Never has been an issue. It is good to be young, no?

Gentleman, it is Robbie Burns Day. I think we all owe it to the memory of Scotland's national treasure to enjoy a wee dram of Scotland's national treasure this evening.