A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Heh, yea apparently 1 3 dimethylamylamine (active ingredient in new supp that makes me want to suppress a slave rebellion) causes this unwanted adversity. People compare it to whiskey dick, but I don't believe them to be one in the same. Stim dick occurs upon ingesting high amounts of stims that in turn constrict you blood vessels which cause your heart to work harder and consequently cutting off blood to da pee pee. Humorously enough, I'm horny as fuck, but have only managed one uber boner erstwhile last dosage. Not worried about it, as simply dropping the particular supp would make me rise like Val Venis, but I have no intention of getting off this ish that's make me rage like Bruce Banner. Not getting any younger, and I want to be fit as fuck before my stim dick becomes old dick.

<3

red?

i got hammered last friday off of johnnie walker black/coke and shots of jw black at my wife's belated work xmas party. Black isnt that bad straight but the red is perfectly suitable for mixing. have another for me.

Bought some Robert Burns namesake single malt, which is actually Arran Malt, that I`ve never tried. It was cheap. $40. Do I care about this holiday? Not really. Will I drink to the name of some dead poet whose words I`ve never read?

bleh, johnnie walker sucks. the black should be like $12 and the red should be like $6.50. this is supposed to be quality scotch? do they cut it with fuckin acetone? :zombie: