A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

hudson-baby-bourbon.jpg

I finally found this at a price that seemed reasonable enough to give it a shot.

Do not like.

I'm not sure if it's the single-grain approach I find displeasing or something more. Either way, I'm going to have a tough time finishing even this 375ml.

hudson-baby-bourbon.jpg

I finally found this at a price that seemed reasonable enough to give it a shot.

Do not like.

I'm not sure if it's the single-grain approach I find displeasing or something more. Either way, I'm going to have a tough time finishing even this 375ml.

i had their new york corn whiskey and i thought it was awesome. super expensive though. never tried any of the other stuff, but i have heard mixed reviews.

edit: have always wanted to try the "manhattan rye" though

one day pappy/rip van winkle will appear here and i will purchase all of it

got a bottle of blantons i've yet to crack open.

that four roses single barrel is my fav. bourbon i've tried. wish i had picked up another bottle or two before it dried out like the Sahara round here

your already soured mood due to lack of ball fondling is probably why it tasted bad. need to enjoy with a clear mind and dong freshly sucked upon by the missus

p.s. i find the regular four roses tastes like liqueur (??????) and the small batch isn't very good. single barrel is where it's at

Yeah....trendy hipster bullshit increasing demand

Btw, I almost walked out with Jägermeister. Would I have regretted it? Never tried it before

Btw, the hottest liquor store chick employee ever works there now apparently. I avoided her register on purpose. Didn't want her asking me out and stuff

That's just plain weird. Oh well, I'm probably just mad because it's unlikely I'll ever get to drink it again. It was quite good................for a $50 bottle of bourbon..........that I got for free.