A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

Jesus fuck. We've been posting here so long we have internet Alzheimer's. We've gotten old and sotted with booze and tell the same damn stories, forgetting their past tellings, and buy the same CDs forgetting we own them. I can almost hear the creaky voices of our minds.

2d7is12.jpg

I was starting to worry about you, but after that post everything is all:

Last edited by a moderator:
I stared at alcohol last night. I ended up buying a four-pack of Maredsous Triple. I won't drink all of them at once. I'm doing good with my drinking nowadays.

I've managed to stretch a bottle of Tullamore Dew out to almost 3 weeks and think I had all of six or seven beers in the last month.

I came across a couple bottles of Longrow CV, which has been discontinued for a while now, and couldn't resist. So, I picked one up. My single malt collection is borderline absurd at this point. I gotta drink my open shit before I open anything else.

I went to a charity scotch tasting held by an attorney. He posted a pic of his collection and I was floored. Huge cabinet full, and bottles stacked on the sides and on bookcases next to it. I keep hoping he'll have a party soon >_>