A new, sober, thread about single malt scotch whisky thread.

i don't know, i like jagermeister. it has this shitty reputation in the USA as being the choice drink of douche bags (jagerbombs at the jersey shore etc), but it has been around for a long time and has been consumed internationally by people who are celebrating the hunt, the harvest, or various other annual/agricultural events. its sweet and certainly not even on the same level as a half-decent scotch, but it feels good and is super easy to drink. just felt like celebrating, i guess. spring, or something?

I'm out of booze in my house (not actually kidding). Next paycheck is going to equal a trip to the store
And also paying for the second session of my most recent tattooing

Not that I've had any for many years, but I recall Jägermeister tasting pretty good. It's basically licorice liqueur, and what's wrong with that? Unless you don't like black licorice of course, in which case, what's wrong with you?

Yankermeister.jpg

Self-released EP from some old friends in 1998. That's the giant head of a fat ex-convict I went to high school with, some years before he was first arrested.

Had a pretty epic tasting last night amongst a few friends. I didn't even have all that was at offer...

Angels Envy
Michters toasted barrel
Jefferson presidential rye select 25yr
Corsair small batch triple smoke
Black maple hill lmtd ed
George T Stagg
Rock hill farms
Glenrothes 98
Dalmore cigar malt
Glenmorangie Quinta ruban
Knappogue Castle 16
Dickel barrel select
Springbank 12 CS
Jefferson's Ocean
WL Weller
Bruichladdich Port Charlotte
Glendronach single cask 2003 CS 11yr
Old rip Van winkle 10yr
Van winkle 12yr Lot B
Pappy Van Winkle 20yr
Caol Ila 12yr
Nikka coffee grain whiskey
Clynelish 14yr

Now I have to go and try to buy a car with a splitting hedache this AM.