a new title:)

Vintersorg

(sym)phony (com)poser
Dec 16, 2001
A new title:
"Norrskenssyner"

It's kinda a part two of "Norrskensdrömmar" from the first Mcd

mr V

wow! that's so surprising! i remember you told us that you already made some songs for a new album but that soon? That's awesome!! can't wait to see the direction of the song :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

sounds promising !!!!
is it a completely new song or something fished out from the well of memory? the title has the scent of the past...

sounds promising !!!!
is it a completely new song or something fished out from the well of memory? the title has the scent of the past...

It's a brad new song. exactly every note is "new"( yeah..now I even invent a new musical system...heheh) and no old parts in the song. But I actually like the song mentioned from the Mcd and I thought I would just write a new episode in that kind of emotional region....and Cia is doing vocals with me on it as well.

mr V

It's a brad new song. exactly every note is "new"( yeah..now I even invent a new musical system...heheh) and no old parts in the song. But I actually like the song mentioned from the Mcd and I thought I would just write a new episode in that kind of emotional region....and Cia is doing vocals with me on it as well.

mr V

Sounds awesome :D:D This song is gonna be in the next Vintersorg cd or is one alone song you wrote?

mr V

so this is the songs for which Cia was recording the vocals some weeks ago, i suppose. cool to hear that! we all knew that the return of Cia was a good omen!!!!
i'm also glad to hear you decided to move again in that "emotional region" because it's the one i personally like most, and i'm sure that a lot of listeners will be as happy as me :)