"A Prelude To...Some Damn Good News"!!!

Some other big news finally came through.

I applied for federal trademark protection for the name "A Prelude To Tragedy", nearly a year ago. The official decision finally came down.

I am the proud owner of the trademarked name "A Prelude To Tragedy®"!!!!

WOO HOO!!! :headbang:

SRS

A Prelude To Tragedy

FUCK YEAH!!

have you guys had a chance to rehearse yet?

We've been rehearsing with Aaron (rhythm guitar/keys) and that's been going very well.

This evening we're adding Todd back into the mix. Next weekend, Paul is joining us.

Doing it this way has been really good for us. It has given us a chance to work out a lot of bugs before adding the rhythm section.

Looking good!

SS

I am looking forward to hearing you live , as always my services as either Stage Manager , Sound , lighting or whatever you may need is always available , just try and remember to give me notice as I do need to fly north to assist.If you need gigs in So Cal let me know !!!

JED

We've been rehearsing with Aaron (rhythm guitar/keys) and that's been going very well.

This evening we're adding Todd back into the mix. Next weekend, Paul is joining us.

Doing it this way has been really good for us. It has given us a chance to work out a lot of bugs before adding the rhythm section.

Looking good!

SS

Cool!:kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass::kickass:

I'm waiting til tomorrow to post the biggest news of our lives. :headbang:

I need to have a conversation with Jax (when she returns from Hawaii) before I drop this one.

Check back soon...

SRS

Uhhh...yeah...about that...never mind. It fell through.

That'll teach me to pre-post good news.

DISAPPOINTED!!!

As a wise man once said, "Life is a series of disappointments, offset by moments of unrealistic hope". What an asshole that guy was! :mad: Oh wait... it was me. Never mind. Again. :lol:

SS

Eh, the way that whole thing was handled by the other party involved was pretty unprofessional..don't beat yourself up for having been excited about it & wanting to share that excitement.

That said..OMG you guys friggin ROCKED at rehearsal Sunday night; you were even more awesome than I'd anticipated, thanks so much for letting me be there. Can't wait to see you do it onstage next!

Uhhh...yeah...about that...never mind. It fell through.

That'll teach me to pre-post good news.

DISAPPOINTED!!!

As a wise man once said, "Life is a series of disappointments, offset by moments of unrealistic hope". What an asshole that guy was! :mad: Oh wait... it was me. Never mind. Again. :lol:

SS

Blows Big Time... Pretty Screwy if you ask me... Can't wait to see you guys live though!!! Jax says you sounded great!:kickass:

That said..OMG you guys friggin ROCKED at rehearsal Sunday night; you were even more awesome than I'd anticipated, thanks so much for letting me be there. Can't wait to see you do it onstage next!

Thanks Jax!:kickass: You are too kind. I was a bit anxious about having you hear the first real rehearsal. I'm relieved that it wasn't a complete train-wreck.

It'll only get better.

SS