A present for you :)

Jax

Forum Goddess
Feb 11, 2002
San Jose, CA
http://symphonyx.com/audio.html

MJR gave me permission to put up a little something that many of you have wanted to hear, to tide you over until the new cd comes out..shhhh. ;)

Thanks to our esteemed webmaster Lisa for the quick work getting this up there. :)

This will make a lot of people very happy :D

Thanks Jax and thanks MJR and Symphony X \m/ \m/

YES! This made my day slightly better! :D

I've been wanting to hear this ever since I saw the threads about people wanting to hear the song and the threads always got locked because it was annoying but anyway this is awesome and I realize that I'm making a run-on sentence but who cares because this will definitely make my day better because it's been kinda crappy but not anymore!!!

WOW! How very cool of MJR to permit that! Kudos to Michael Romeo, and if people weren't already excited about the new album, I think this should help. Thank you Jax, MJR, Lisa, and Symphony X!!!

You got me all excited, I thought a new song was up or something, as a teaser, but this is just as good!! I lost Frontiers after switching to my laptop, but now I have it back. Yay!!

Me and a friend were tabbing that song some time ago, and I totally forgot about it..

I suppose I could finish it up, it's in Guitar Pro format so it shouldn't be too hard.