A question to the Borknagar Members

Oh, I quite agree. Much better than discussing CDs and blastbeats.

So now, on to my existential quandary.

Dear Borknagar,

Which type of soup should I make this week, for my dinners?

So far, my choices are:
Split Pea with Ham
Italian Wedding with little homemade meatballs
Beef vegetable with ginger

What would a Borknagar member do in my place? :zombie:

Easy. The one with most meat. Never ever eat anything with fish in it.

Thank yuu for your supports.

Anyway, she seems to love this boyfriend of hers very much, so I think I'll just wait her to be single :) hehe

So, yesterday I went to this nice new year's eve party, and there was a cute girl, who said to me "Hey, let's dance". Then I told her I didn't know how to dance, which is true.
So, my new question to the borknagar members is:

Is she thikning I'm gay?

I need to find a way to meet her again... but before that I need to learn some good dancing steps hehe.

Thank yuu for your supports.

Anyway, she seems to love this boyfriend of hers very much, so I think I'll just wait her to be single :) hehe

So, yesterday I went to this nice new year's eve party, and there was a cute girl, who said to me "Hey, let's dance". Then I told her I didn't know how to dance, which is true.
So, my new question to the borknagar members is:

Is she thikning I'm gay?

I need to find a way to meet her again... but before that I need to learn some good dancing steps hehe.

Obvious logic: If you can't dance then you're definitely not gay.

So mr. Asgeir, if you were not a musician, you'd be a good Psychologist. Have you ever thought on it?
Do you also solve Øystein's problems problems when he's confused about something? Don't be modest about that :p

Obvious logic: If you can't dance then you're definitely not gay.

This exactly what I thought in my head to say before I read your post. Great minds think alike :lol:

Here's a smooth line: "If the world was a guitar then you would be the G string". If she smiles then follow up with "And I'd love to be the pick".

Nice. :lol: I never heard that one before. :lol:

So mr. Asgeir, if you were not a musician, you'd be a good Psychologist. Have you ever thought on it?

Yes, but it's too many years of studying. I actually wanted to be an archeologist, but my dream was crushed when I discovered it was 9 years of study...

Do you also solve Øystein's problems problems when he's confused about something? Don't be modest about that :p

Borknagars don't have problems. You should know that by now.