A shopping list for me, created by you

Coram Lethe - The Gates of Oblivion

Absolutely amazing stuff, I love it. Hard to describe, it's brutal, it's melodic, it's atmospheric and the bass work is a huge highlight. Album of the year at this point.

Read: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191606

I also adore Vintersorg's early work(actually, the entire catalogue) so I'd recommend it too, but it's certainly an acquired taste.

Opeth17 said:
Coram Lethe - The Gates of Oblivion

Absolutely amazing stuff, I love it. Hard to describe, it's brutal, it's melodic, it's atmospheric and the bass work is a huge highlight. Album of the year at this point.

Read: http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/showthread.php?t=191606

I also adore Vintersorg's early work(actually, the entire catalogue) so I'd recommend it too, but it's certainly an acquired taste.

It seems I'm following Opeth17 around and paralleling his statements about Coram Lethe. Great album! I also enjoy all of Vintersorg's work. Visions from the Spiral Generator is my fave, though.

Okay, I have been on a huge stoner/desert rock vibe ever since the nice weather has started up and just can't get enough of it. QOTSA and Unida's newest ones have been filling my ears over and over and over again lately. I just cannot get enough of them both. So fucking catchy. The QOTSA gets better and better with every listen and I'm on my approx. 25th listen...and it's STILL getting better and better!!!!

Oceanic , assuming you have a real copy of Panopticon , should be your #1 buy.

I suggest :

Sigur Ros - ( ) ; if you still don't have it (100/10 buy or buy)

Rakoth - Jabberworks ; superb from track 1 to 9 . Unique blended and highly emotional stuff (black , folk , flutes , violins etc.. (by real orchestra) but > 99.99% of the genre)

The Ocean - Fluxion , Isis? More Metal ? Death Vox ? Orchestra? Sold. (might not be your best bet , but check this if you can ; they are gorgeous live :worship: )

Dredg - El Cielo + Leifmotif , if you haven't own both albums of one of the best 'rock' bands nowadays (save for the third too :D)

and if you do : get Agaetis Byrjun by Sigur Ros too as well as a Dornenreich album (2nd or 3rd preferably)

Dredg = win

Hang on, I mean FUCKIN WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN YES!! !OWOO@OWO!!!O!!O!O! :casijc; :48i42c: :SHITFUCSHITFUCK: